"What you say lil nigga?"

"Nun nigga. Chill."

"Mhmm. That’s what I thought."

He walked back into the kitchen. I’m guessing to get another biscuit.

"E what y'all doin' today?" I asked. We left the boys in the living room and went to my room. I shut the door and stripped down to my panties.

“I was gone ask you that,” Egypt replied, laying across my bed.

“I wanna go to the carnival,” I said walking to my closet.

“I wanna go too,” he said.

“I’m about to get in the shower,” I said, walking to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and hopped in. As I was washing my body, I thought back on last night. The memories made me smile hella big. I got out the shower and brushed my teeth again. As I was walking back to my room and saw the boys sitting in my living room. I smelled weed from where they were. I know these niggas ain’t smoking in my apartment...and not sharing! Before I could get there, Egypt ran out my room.

“I KNOW YOU BEAT DOWN ASS NIGGAS AIN’T SMOKING IN MY HOUSE!” Egypt yelled.

Craig dropped the blunt from getting scared. Everybody just sat there shook. I was silently laughing, leaning up on the wall.

“GIMME THAT!” Egypt yelled again, snatching the blunt that Craig picked up.

As he walked past me to my room he winked. I had to stop myself from laughing. I swear he so petty. I skipped back into my room behind Egypt. We relit the blunt and shared it. We made sure to lock the door so they wouldn’t be able to come in once they smelled.

“So what happened yesterday with Santo?” Egypt asked, puffing out smoke.

I searched around in my closet for a shirt and answered,” Bitch we was so close to fucking! He kept teasing me too.”

I snatche up the blunt before Egypt inhaled the whole thing. He always smoking but I don’t smoke like that. Only on occasion. Egypt smoke back to back to back all the time. That’s why he always sleep or eating something.

“Can’t say the same for myself ahaaaa,” he laughed sticking his tongue out.

“Yous a dirty bitch,” I laughed and slipped on my drawls,”Was I good?”

“More than good! He had me screaming all night long boo. I’m surprised I can still walk.”

He took a drag of the blunt then looked around like he living in that moment. Then he shivered.

“Here. Take this. I’m about to get in the shower,” Egypt handed over the blunt.

I finally decided to wear some light jeans, my gray Tommy shirt and my Wool 12s. I let my hair hang loose then walked to wear the boys still were. I still had the blunt. I walked into the living room and looked at the boys then went to the kitchen.

“That’s some bullshit! How y’all gone steal our blunt?!” I heard Brian complain.

They all walked into the kitchen like they was tryna jump.