I wanted to believe him, I really did, and deep in my heart the feeling was mutual, but no, I couldn't do this and fall for him again. I couldn't fall for anybody.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have betrayed me like that."

"Zen, I-I was wrong and stupid as hell, I promise I'll make it up to you, just let me take you out tonight, that's all I want. Please"

Ian was never the one to beg or seem so desperate. His usual hard interior was now shattered into a million pieces and replaced by a weak person. He looked deep into my eyes, There was evident hope in them.

"I'm leaving tonight." I muttered. I really did feel bad about it, but at the same time I really didn't. I don't feel like Ian really deserves time to explain, because if he really felt bad about Carmen he would've ended it even before it started.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Arizona, to visit my grandma and brother." I admitted.

Ian put his hands on his face to show his frustration. "How long are you going to be gone?"

"I don't really know Ian. It all depends. "

"Damn Zen, you really doing this to me? Can I at least give you a ride to the airport?"

I thought for a minute. I honestly didn't know how else to get there. I could take a taxi, but I my money was limited on my funds and I couldn't risk losing any. I guess I had no other choice. "Umm. I guess Ian"

"Okay, what time should I be back?" he said with a slight smile.

"Just come back around seven"

He nodded and turned on his heels making his way back to his car. I stayed at the door until he had drove out of sight. I sighed and made my way back to my room to continue packing.

___

By the time seven was here I was well rested, packed, and ready to go. I was so excited to get the hell out of Chicago. I needed this vacation more than anyone else ever needed a vacation. I looked out the window seeing Ian's ferrari parked in the drive way.

I opened the door and begin to walk out the door with my luggage. I was kind of struggling carrying two suitcases and a bag. Ian rushed over and grabbed them for me, taking them to the car, and throwing them in the back. I mumbled a soft thank you before opening the door myself and getting in to the car.

The car ride was completely silent. I kept my eyes off of Ian and on the window. I just wanted to get to the airport and get on my plane. I could feel Ian staring at me when we came to a red light. I turned my head only seeing him do the same towards the road.

Once we arrived at the airport I was nothing but relieved. I opened the door the second the car stopped, but his hand held me from getting out. I looked over to see Ian reaching over signaling me to wait.

I shut the door and looked over to him. "Can I see you when you come back?" he asked.

"Look Ian, I don't think I can ever see you any more. I can't trust you again. I just need some time to think without you." I admitted. I tried to make it as nice as I could, sparing his feelings.

He nodded and then looked over and pulled something from under his seat. It was a small light blue box that read Tiffany & CO. across the front. I hadn't ever seen a real tiffany's box in person, but it was by far the most beautiful one ever. Ian handed it to me slowly.

When I opened it there was a silver charm bracelet inside with a single heart shaped charm hanging off of it. On the front it read especially for you and on the back it spelled out my first name and my last name's initial. It was absolutely stunning. "I can't take this" I said.