part 1

A small place in Punjab……..

Sarla: Pragya where r u? come fast u have to go to ur interview right.

Pragya:Coming maa….!

A girl comes running from her room.

Stops infront of the idol.

Prays to Lord Ganesha.

Pragya:Bapa, today is an important day for me, pls be with me in this interview na. I ll surely get tensed and blabber something so pls be with me na.

She prays and goes to have breakfast.

Pragya:Maa, jaldi karo. Mujhe late ho raha hain.(Maa, do fast. I am getting late.)

Sarla:Coming don’t hurry up, the stove won’t cook for ur needs.

Sarla comes and gives her a paratha.

Pragya:Maa, bas kar I have to go bye……

She leaves from there.

On the other side……

Madhavi:Ishu come fast v r getting late.

Ishu:Maa, I wanted to do MBA but u r think of taking opinion from some swamiji. Now ll u also take permission from the swamiji and only eat.

Madhavi: Ishu, don’t talk bad about swamiji, he is our God.

Above Ishu’s moms head a swamiji’s photo is shown who is blessing Ishu.

Ishu:Maa, it’s my ambition, which I want to fulfill.

Madhavi: Yes Ishu v r not stoping u but, let’s ask swamiji’s decission also na.

Ishu:Wat if the swamiji says no????

Madhavi: He ll surely say the best for u dear, if he say no, then I am sry no is no.

Ishu:Daddy u atleast tell maa na.

Vishwa:Madhavi, let Ishu fulfil her dream na.

Madhavi: I know everything Vishwa, let’s ask swamiji’s opinion and then proceed only I am saying.

Vishwa:Ur maa is also right Ishu beta.

Ishu is in state where she can’t escape from them so she leaves with them.

Pragya is very much tensed as her number is next for the interview.

Ishu is also tensed as to wat the swamiji may say.

Pragya enter the conference hall for her interview.

Ishu also enters with her parents to meet the so called swamiji.

Manager: So wat do u think about the stocks of our company.

Madhavi: Swamiji, this is my daughter’s kundali, pls tell how her future may be and wat she should do.

Pragya:Sir ur company has shown wonderful growth in the past few years but I think some corrections r there still.

Swamiji:So just now ur daughter has finished her studies right and she wants to do higher studies right.

Madhavi:Yes swamiji….!See Ishu swamiji knows everything.

Ishu(to herself):Maa, just now u filled up that stupid form outside right.

Manager:What do u mean by corrections Miss.Pragya!!!

Swamiji:This type of kundali only my brothers daughter also had. She also wanted to pursue her studies.