chapter 2: "moms pregnant, yakko"?

February 7th, 2008

It was very peaceful when yakko woke up. Nobody was fighting. There was silence. Until wakko woke up. Yakko? Wakko asked rubbing his eyes to see yakko standing in the kitchen making breakfast. Yes wakko? What are you making? Wakko asked hopping up on a chair to look into the pan. Well i thought about making pancakes. How does that sound to you wak? That sounds good yakko. Wakko replied getting down from the chair. Hearing all the noise, mary woke up. Wakko turned around to see his mother standing there. Uhhh yakko? Yes wak? Yakko turned around to see mary standing there. He quickly grabbed wakko and put him behind himself, to protect wakko from the storm that was his mother. What are you two brats doing? Nothing mom everything is fine. It better be fine. If you little assholes make anymore racket I'll... You'll what mary? Yakko screamed. What will you do thats so big and bad?! I'll tell you what you are going to do, you will leave me and wakko alone along with dad. How does that sound? Mary now shocked walked silently back into the bedroom and shut the door. Yakko turned back to breakfast. Wakko had never seen yakko so upset. Yakko are you ok? Wakko asked. Yes wak. But im not going to allow her to do that to us. Its not fair. Yakko why does mom look fat? Yakko couldnt help but laugh. Wakko she is pregnant. Whats pregnant mean. It means she will be having a baby. Wakko was a first confused but then he figured it out. Is it a boy or a girl yakko? Its a girl. She will be here soon. So yakko and wakko ate breakfast and then yakko changed wakko.