Compromises Reached, Proclamation of Pleasure

Start from the beginning

Alby now lay entirely nude in the captain's bed as he shook and covered his crotch with a pillow. The captain's eyes searched over every bit of skin that was visible to him, looking for some kind of evidence of the boy's whorish activities – such as love bites. But nothing was to be found.

"How many have known your body, majesty? I imagine since you are not under the watchful eye of the royal guards or naysayers in the capital, that gives you far more freedom for depraved activities," he hissed. "Tell me! How many!"

Biting his trembling lip, Alby let out a whimper of fear and turned his face to the side. "None..." he whispered out.

"Do you think me a fool?!" Sebastiano clasped his captive's upper arms and tugged the boy into his lap. Alby didn't struggle at all because he was unable to move much due to the pressure on his ankle.

Hesitantly he reached up and tucked some stray hairs behind the captain's ears as Mason growled deeply in his throat like a savage beast.

"Be at ease...I am not deceiving you. You have had a lot to drink and are in desperate need of sleep and a proper meal. You are not thinking straight. Come...lay down beside me, I enjoy being nestled against your warm body," Alby softly whispered to him. With a warm hand, he stroked the captain's coarse cheek. He was in a desperate need for a shave as well.

"How can I believe that no one has had you?! You are far too beautiful and this innocent act will no longer fool me..." Sebastiano snarled in Alby's ear.

"Ssshhh...calm yourself, my captain. What I say is the truth. No man has ever touched me in that kind of way. I am entirely pure in all ways. You are the first to ever set eyes on my bare flesh," Alby cupped his face and pressed his silky lips down the captain's jawline to calm him.

"I...I..." the captain slurred out, finding comfort in Alby's tender touches and soft kisses.

"Ssshhh...close your eyes and rest Sebastiano. I will be right here, nestled against you all night. I am yours...I will never leave your side again," he kissed the captain's bristled cheek once more.

However the prince was caught off guard when the pirate turned his head and suddenly was kissing his captive on the lips! This was Alby's very first kiss and the inexperienced lad wasn't sure what to do in return! Hesitantly, he clasped Captain Mason's strong shoulders and closed his eyes.

The captain's tongue prodded at Alby's lips and he bade him entrance. However the captain's tongue tasted of sour rum and it was not a pleasant flavor. But Alby held firm, determined to assuage the captain and get him completely relaxed.

Sebastiano groaned into the kiss and Alby squeaked into it when he felt that strong appendage prodding against his bare bottom. Luckily the captain was still wearing his dark breeches, but even beneath that thin material, Alby could feel the heat emanating off his large organ.

"I wanted it to be true from the first moment I laid eyes on ye..." the captain slurred again, breaking the kiss.

"What did you want to be true?" Alby inquired in a soft, calming tone.

"That someone with such a beautiful face, intelligent eyes and bright mind would find pleasure in the company of a pirate captain. Days and nights at sea grow long and dreary...and quite lonely, boy. Therefore you were like a gift from the gods, plopped right down into my lap with your golden halo of hair and eyes the color of summer skies..." he kissed down Alby's neck.

Sitting in this particular position on the captain's lap was reaching the breaking point for the prince. He needed to rearrange himself and prop his leg back up. "Come...let us rest, Captain Mason. I just need to adjust myself for my foot to be elevated and then I am all yours to hold..." Alby explained.