one

it was early

it was early.

way, way to early.

5:30 am to be exact. this was the earliest practice we've had.

the coaches had said that it would help with "perseverance and dedication" to the sport. i mean they aren't wrong. it takes dedication to get up at 5:30 am to play a sport and get 10x more tired than you just were.

i looked around and everyone looked beyond out of it. hair messed up, eye bags, and the face of regret. well maybe not regret, just immense tiredness.

everyone has spent the last 10 minutes complaining on how this wouldn't help with training. except one.

jung jaewon. his mouth was shut. he looked strangely amazing for the time of day it was. he was like a closed book, you couldn't really read his expressions well enough to know what was going on in his mind.

"okay! i'm glad you all could join us on this lovely day!" coach ahn yelled

"today we will be working in pairs. you will be working on being able to use teamwork to get the ball to the goal." coach lee informed

"you can pick your partner as long as you will actually get work done." coach lee said with a hint of sternness

as soon as people said that friends immediately started going to one another. except jaewon. he stood there awkwardly unsure of who to go with or how to go about with having to work with another person.

"hey, yerim wanna be partners?" i looked over to see chanyeol looking at me.

"no sorry" i said looking to the side to see jaewon still standing there alone.

he just shook his head and mumbles a quick 'it's fine' before walking off leaving me to go over to jaewon.

"do you want to be partners?" i asked him. he looked startled by my sudden action, but just shook his head 'yes'.

when i went to turn to go grab my ball, he tapped my shoulder holding his up. i just smiled and we went to go find a spot.

after about 3 hours of kicking it back and fourth to get to the goal, we decided a break would be nice.

he went to go the opposite way of me, but before he could try to leave i grabbed his arm and pretty much dragged him to the nearest-empty bench.

"so, how are you?" i said turning to him. maybe he talks? i'm not sure if i'm completely honest with you.

he shook his head in a 'decent' type of manner i just smiled and looked over. i guess that answers my question of if he talks. he looks like he'd have a nice voice. i mean i'm not gonna like he is pretty good looking.

sooner than later practice was over. we both stood up to go to the locker rooms.

"your pretty nice, jaewon. i hope we can work together again in the future." i said smiling brightly at him

he just looked back and smiled. that's the first time i had ever seen him smile. and let me tell you. his smile is absolutely adorable. it only made me smile more.

now it was time to go home and shower to get ready for the school day. however, on the way back to my dorm all i could think about was jaewon and how i wanted to know more and more about him.

/////////////////////////////////////
chapter one of soccer is complete. it's kinda short i'm sorry. i just wanted to get the basics down and what not.
i'm basing this off of his kinda real life personality lol
he's quite shy and clinging.
also had anyone noticed how he like twitches? i think i'm gonna add that in as like a little quirk of his.
please comment and vote so i know if i should actually continues this or not!!