Chapter 13. Up All Night

Start from the beginning

Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

People going all the way, yeah all the way

I'm still wide awake

I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling

And don't let it go

Cause we got the floor now

Get out of controlI wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay

(We're gonna want to stay up all night)

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

(We're gonna want to stay up all night)

Up all night, up all night

(We're gonna want to stay up all night)

I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling

And don't let it go

Cause we got the floor now

Get out of controlI wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

n_n

I squealed. After the song I went upstiar's to my room..

When I came back down people were crowding the plasma in the living room chanting the countdown.

"10"

"9"

I hurried toward's the front of the Tv and found my friend's and mate's there.

"8"

"7"

"6"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Drew kissed me before Grant could.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!" People screamed kissing anyone they could find.

Grant was fuming. I giggled "survial of the fittest babe." He shot Drew the dirtiest look and left.

I turned to a smirking Drew. "Dont yell at me like you said survival of the fittrest." "Wasnt going to yell at you he can sulk its just a kiss now get everyone out of the house."

I walked into Summer and Derrek doing the nasty In my room!!

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled covering my eye's. "Hey little sis" Summer slurred. I turned around she's drunk!!

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!" I yelled still facing the hallway. "Not so loud your breaking my ear drums." Derrek stated groaning. "This is your room? Whoop's to dark to tell" Summer giggled. Derrek grunted and I heard them moving.

Thinking they were leaving I turned around to see them going at it but even harder then before! The nerve! It was to much for me to handle. "EWWWWWWWWWW!"I yelled.

They better not get seamen on my bed I thought. I went to Summer's room to grab a slinglet and sweatpant's. Then I left and walked downstair's. Word's could not explain how messy the house looked.

How about.................... LANDFILL!!!!!!!!!!! Note the sarcasm...

I didn't want Lola nagging at me all day tommrow so I cleaned up the whole thing by myself! I checked the clock and groaned 3:17 am I spent the first 4 hour's of 2012 cleaning!! Defeated, scarred for life, and tierd I made my way into the guest bedroom.

Well im not sad and I feel less claustrophobic. Blaire is awesome I thought.

"Why were you screaming?" Drew said. I screamed were did he come from? "Don't sneak up on me like that." I said holding a hand to my chest.

"Sorry don't you have super hearing?" He said.

"Shut up." He laughed "your so cute!"

"I know."

He rolled his eye's "Why were you screaming before I "Scared" you."

"Oh umm your brother and my sister were getting it on in my bed" I said shuddering at the thought. He gave me a sympathetic look "Aww don't worry i'll rip Derrek's throat out."

I smiled "No it's ok they were pretty hammerd and im scarrd for life." I said forcing my self to think of something else..

He hugged me and curled up next to me in bed God he was so warm!

"Hey Drew were is Grant?" I said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask" He said. I chuckled. I could feel the scowl on he's face.

"Night" I said snuggling into his bare chest. "Night" He said rubbing my back. I felt comfortable and safe in his arm's. I fell asleep thinking about my future if I had one since Amber was out to get me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So am I forgiven????

I hope so cause like me really sorry

:)

Me love you guy's

Fan

Vote

Comment dont be shy xD

n_n

<3

P.S I know i skipped 5 & 4 during the countdown cause..................

she was talking to them so yea! (~~~ IM SO SMART =}~~~)