Chapter 13. Up All Night

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Im just sad my sister listen's to a girl she met 4 month's ago and not her adoring sister" Sumemr sniffled. "Get over your self Summer I was depressed and my so called "Adoring" sister didn't do anything while Blaire reasoned with me for a good solid 15 minute's."

Summer puffed her chest out and left making the "Hmph" sound.

Great she's mad.

"Why are you avoiding us?" Drew said behind me. "Cause you two suffocate me and I need my space." I said crossing my arm's.

"Well what the hell do you want us to do there's a physco after you we can't help looking out for our mate!" Grant yelled.

I flinched and stepped back. He reached out toward's me. I stepped back again.

His Blue/green eye's flashed with hurt and he dropped his arm. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" Grant said. "You ok Scar?" Drew said. "Yea I get it." "What did we do to you?" Drew said sadly.

My expression softend "Nothing I just feel claustrophobic." There eye's widend.

"Your not planning on leaving by yourself are you?" Grant said. "Course not but I need out for awhile." I said sadly.

"You will just hold on a little while longer." Drew cooed. Scooping me up into his arm's without my permission.

I didn't protest. I missed his touch. "I love you." "Love you to" I said smiling into his chest.

God he smelled good.

"Ahem" Grant coughed. I looked up at his hostile expression at Drew's arms.

"ATTENTION PEOPLE THIS SONG IS FOR SCARLETT MY FAVEORITE AND ONLY SISTER" Summer voice ineruptted Grant.

Up all night By One Direction blasted thru the speaker's moment's later and I squealed with joy.

It feels like we've been living in fast-foward

Another moment passing by (U-up all night)

The party's ending but it's now o-ur never

Nobody's going home tonight (U-up all night)

Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

People going all the way, yeah all the wayI'm still wide awake

I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling

And don't let it go

Cause we got the floor now

Get out of controlI wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Up all nightLike this, all night (hey)

Up all night

Like this, all night (hey)

Up all night

Don't even care about the table breaking

We only wanna have a laugh (U-up all night)

I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing

I hope she'll wanna kiss me back (U-up all night)