Chapter 3 - Friday Night Bites

Start from the beginning

Nicola looked forward steadily, not giving a reaction. If she was intimidated by Damon or not, she didn't show it. She looked at Damon defiantly. "What kind of game are you playing, Damon?"

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you, Cola?" Damon asked, smirking.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "Damon and I... We're not close."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Nathan was facing Damon and Stefan.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "And for the longest time, neither were me and Nathan."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: At the Grill, Kaylin was talking to Matt.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "Or me and Kaylin."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Salvatore Boarding House, Nicola and Zach were in the living room.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "And Nicola and her father, Zach... They're trapped in the middle of the family feuding."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Outside the Grill, Caroline and Damon were talking. 

"I was hoping I'd see you again," Caroline told him.

Tyler and Kacie walked out of the Grill with Eliza. 

Kacie looked toward Caroline and Damon.

Damon looked at Kacie, smirking.

Kacie got a small glimmer of a flashback.

Tyler and Eliza noticed her reaction and frowned. 

"You okay?" Eliza asked. 

"Yeah..." Kacie trailed off. "Yeah."

Tyler looked at Damon and Caroline. "Do you know him or something?"

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the woods, Kacie knelt next to Vicki's body. She looked up.

Damon's shadow covered her.

Kacie looked in disbelief.

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: In Kacie's dream, Kacie reached toward Tyler, touching his shoulder.

Damon appeared in front of her instead of Tyler, transformed, hissing menacingly. 

Kacie gasped, backing away.

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Outside the Grill, Kacie shook her head. "I have no idea."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Caroline's room, Caroline and Damon were in bed.

Damon sat up, transforming.

Caroline looked at him in shock and horror.

Damon bit into her neck, feeding.

Caroline screamed in horror and pain.

---~---

Day One

Morning - Forbes House - Eliza's Room

Eliza was getting ready in her bathroom, applying makeup and straightening her blonde hair, smiling a small smile, excited for the day. When she was ready, she walking out of her room.

--

Caroline's Room