Link smiled down at him. "You shouldn't worry about that, Sidon. If you try your best, I know you can do it!" He said encouragingly.

Sidon smiled a bit, Link seemed so nice. Sidon wanted to be just like Link when he grew up, nice and supportive to everyone. Sidon held Link's larger hand as they walked over to the other kids.

"Mind if we join?" Link asked a young, light-blue scaled zora.

"Of course you can join." He replied with a small grin. "It's more fun with more players anyways." He added. He then pointed over to a green-scaled zora  child who was chasing another light-blue scaled zora. "That guy right there is it right now."

Link and Sidon both nodded, they both ran to stay far away from the zora that was it.

Eventually it got to the point where Sidon was it. Sidon felt a bit frustrated, as he was too slow to outrun the tagger, but that didn't stop him. He remembered Link's encouraging words and ran as fast as he could, successfully tagging one of the other players.

Sidon happily bounded over to Link. "I did it! I did it!" He cheered happily, which won a smile from Link.

"Good job, Sidon! I knew you could do it!" Link replied enthusiastically. He bent over a little bit to give Sidon a high five, Sidon giggled a bit.

It was a few hours later and it was getting dark, meaning it was time for the zoras to go back to the domain and for Link and Zelda to leave. Zelda and Link were saying their goodbyes, and Sidon tightly hugged Link.

"Bye Link! I hope to see you again, it was so fun playing with you!" Sidon smiled up at Link brightly.

Link smiled back and gently rubbed Sidon on the top of his head, Zelda and Mipha chuckled a bit. "It seems like Sidon simply adores you, Link." Mipha said with a smile.

Link nodded happily, walking away with Zelda and waving at the two zoras.

Back to normal

Sidon smiled a bit, he remembered how much he had looked up to Link as a role model at the time. He had always admired the hylian, Mipha was right when she said that Sidon simply adored Link.

For about another half hour, Sidon just stayed in his room. The memory had cheered him up a bit, but he still felt miserable. All he wanted was for Link to be with him right now, he just wanted to hold Link tight and cuddle him close.

Sidon heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Muzu he groaned, "Not right now..." in a miserable voice.

To his surprise, he got a reply. "No, Sidon. It's me, Link." He heard the tiny hylian whisper through the door.

Sidon immediately stood up, smiling broadly. He opened the door and looked down, seeing Link standing in front of him. "Please do come inside, Link!" He said happily yet quietly, knowing that Roverin was around the hallway at the time.

Link quickly walked inside and shut the door. Sidon immediately scooped Link up into his arms, hugging the hylian as tight as he possibly could.

This shoved all of the air out of Link, leaving him breathless for a moment. "Oh Link, I missed you so much!" Sidon cried happily, nuzzling his face into the crook of Link's neck, he kissed it softly.

Link smiled a bit. Sidon gently set Link back on the ground. Sidon looked down at Link, his mind full of questions. "So, how did you sneak back over here without getting caught?" He asked curiously.

"Well, using my paraglider I flew over to the castle and dropped down onto one of the side halls. I know where your room is here so I just had to watch out for Roverin." Link replied.