You Want The Sammich? No.

Hey guys! This is the sequel to Living With Damon and Stefan! It's starts right where it left off, so enjoy!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was trying to process what was going on. 

Since when could Amarnia be seen? Let alone touch things! 

"Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on here?" Damon asked. He looked at her. "Who are you, and why do you look exactly like Marni?"

"My name's Mia," Amarnia answered. She looked at me. "I thought I'd shorten it. Amarnia was such a  mouth full."

I continured to stare. I walked up to her and poked her arm. It felt normal.

"Ow!" she complianed, narrowing her eyes. She poked me back.

"Ow!" I cried.

"How's it feel?"

"I just- Why did she make you corporeal?" I asked.

"I assume she didn't mean to," Mia shrugged. "It probably happened by accident when you came back. But, at least I can touch things now."

"I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what's going on," Damon stated.

"Oh right," I turned to him. "You remember, way back in the day, how I was seeing an evil version of myself? And she was haunting me?"

Stefan, Elena and Damon nodded.

"Well, this is her," I announced.

"What?"

"Yep. She kept popping up..."

"We bonded," Mia added.

"And BAM! She's corporeal."

"So wait, now there's two of you?" Elena asked.

"Well, think of me more as Marni's twin," Mia started. "We may look identical, but I have my own thoughts and feelings."

"Uh huh..."

-

It was about an hour later when everything had calmed down. Stefan and Damon had officially agreed that Mia wasn't a threat. I asked her what she was going to do, now that she was corporeal, and she said she was going to hang around a bit. We decided, as her cover story, that she was my twin.

We were sitting on my bed, talking.

"It's going to be great. We can go to school together, kill people, annoy Stefan..." I trailed on.

"Sounds fun," she rolled her eyes.

"Not really," I sighed. "It sounds weird. I'm still trying to resist the urge to poke you."

"Well, at least now you have someone to play pranks with," she smirked. "We'll do the whole, swapping thing. I'll pretend to be you, and you pretend to be me."

"Aside from one thing. You're eyes are black. Mine are blue."

"Well, we can fix that."

She closed her eyes and murmured under her breath. When she opened her eyes, they were the same color as mine.

"Now we're identical," she smirked.

"Super twin power!" I shouted, thrusting my hand in the air.

"We are too cool," she stated.

"Alright, let us leaf."

We walked back downstairs to the living room, where Damon and Stefan were. Elena had gone home, to Jeremy.