Chapter 2

JIYEON'S POV

"Well theres just one thing I really wanna know. Who is it?" Soyeon unnie ask me with her detective look.

"Ask for something else unnie jebal" I pleaded I kept my feelings to everyone for damn 9 years already.

"Ok ill just tell everyone then" soyeon unnie was making her way out of the room.

This can't be happening I have to stop her.

"Ok ok I'll tell you" *deep breath* this is it

"Its--" I look at her and she raised her left eyebrow.

"Its--" what to do? Should I really tell her?

"Cmon Jiyeonah I don't have forever" Soyeon unnie impatientely say

"Its-Its Harry Potter" crap another lame excuse. I look at her and she wearing an expression of what-the-hell-was-that-look then after a few seconds.

"Alright you are idling in the van because of Harry Potter. " I nodded

"Then I can't see the reason why the other members can't know" she stare at as if waiting for me to tell the truth.

"-----"

she suddenly stand up

"Ok I'm telling everyone then" she's about to open the door. Oh no this can't ve happening i have to stop her. Park Jiyeon just tell her the truth already.

"Its eunjung unnie" I suddenly blurted out Soyeon unnie stopped her track and turn to face me once again. I just cover my face with my hands due to embarassment.

"You are in love with E-eunjung? Are you kidding me Jiyeonah?" She ask me unbelievably

"Yes unnie" Now i think i'm ready to tell her everything since I've already told her the huge detail of it.

"Are you sure it wasn't just infatuation or something? "

"No unnie I've been in love with her for nine years. And for those years that have passed believe me or not I've tried really hard to get rid of this feeling but i just can't." My tears starts to flow.

"If I avoid her I'll just end up missing her so much to the point that I can't focus on anything. I honestly don't know what to do anymore unnie the more I tried to get rid of this feeling the more I fell deep."

Soyeon unnie gave me a hug.

"Its ok Jiyeonah" She try to comfort me I think she doesn't know what to say.

"Ulijima Jiyeonah. Your eyes will be swollen and they will start asking why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." I smiled and wipe my tears.

Suddenly the door opens.

"Soyeonah its time to eat" boram unnie entered the room with a very cheerful aura. This unnie really loves food so much.

"Oh Jiyeonah your here too.?" She ask when she notice me

"Wait are you crying?" She ask again when she notice my eyes.

I look at Soyeon unnie. What should I say?

"Oh Boram unnie uri maknae is having a terrible headache thats why she came here to me crying" Thank God Soyeon unnie made an excuse before I could found another lame excuse in my head.

"Oh really? Thats why eunjungie is worried about you a while ago she said your not feeling well but I didn't know its this terrible. Should we bring you to the hospital?" boram unnie said worriedly. I felt a little bit guilty since I'm really ok but I'm making her worry so much

"No unnie. Theres no need for that. Let's just go to the dinning area. Let's not make everyone wait. Im feeling a little ok since Sso unnie gave me a massage"

"Ok. If thats what you want"

And the three of us headed to the dinning area

DINNING AREA

We found Qri unnie and Hyomin unnie preparing the table.

"Oh its good that your here now I'm already hungry" hyomin unnie said while placing the plates on the table.

"Jiyeonah did you cry?" Qri unnie ask and made hyomin unnie look at me.

"Oh she has a terrible headache qriah" boram unnie answered

"But I'm little ok now so don't worry." I immediately said to stop them from worrying.

"Where is eunjung unnie?" Before they could answer

"Jiyeon is not in our room. Where did that baby dino go?" Eunjung unnie ask as she was approaching everyone.

"I'm here unnie"

"Omo did you cry? Wae? Wae?" Eunjung unnie upon seeing me immediately check me.

"Why did my baby cry is something hurt in you?" She panickly ask me

"Eunjung unnie Jiyeonie has headache" hyomin unnie answered for me

"You got headache. You lied to me you told me you feel ok before I left you" eunjung unnie pout. It makes me chuckle a bit.

"Sorry. It's not that bad before you left. After I wash up it feels worst so I go to Soyeon unnie since its nearer " I explained to her.

"Ok lets lets eat now since Jiyeon is now Ok." Boram unnie said

"Yup I'm sure shes very ok now" Soyeon unnie added and gave me a wink.

"Whats with the wink Sso unnie?" Eunjung unnie suddenly ask as she catches Soyeon unnies wink. Now I wonder if telling her about my secret was a good idea.

"Soyeon unnie just like to brag about how effective her massage was that it make my headache disappear" finally i found something in my brain.

"Oh is that so? I thought Soyeon unnie is still practicing her winks in here. You know her she surely loves winking"

"Yah Ham Eunjung just eat your food. Arasso?" Soyeon omma mode

"Neh omma" eunjung unnie replied like an obdient daughter but slightly laughing which made everyone laugh.

Eunyeon's Room

"Hey Dino are you really feeling ok now?"

"Neh unnie I feel better now"

"Ok" and I go to my bed

"Goodnight unnie" I was about to pull up my blanket when I notice that Eunjung unnie is standing beside my bed.

"Wae unnie?" I curiously ask her

"Can I sleep with you? You see I wash my rilakkuma and its still wet I can't sleep without hugging it" she said it using her aegyo. Who could ever resist that? Well atleast it always works to me. I move a little bit and tap the space beside me. She smiled and lay beside me.

"Unnie you know you can hug your pillow to sleep"

"No they are small compared to my rilakkuma. So " she suddenly hug me tightly

"I will just hug you so that i could sleep" she continued while hugging me. We are so close my head on her chest. My heart also beating so fast I hope she won't her it.

"Goodnight Baby Dino please don't get sick"

"Neh Goodnight to you too unnie"

SoRam's Room

Soyeon's POV

"Chocolates, cake sushi came to me" Arg Boram unnie is sleep talking again about foods. She really love foods. She t-ara shikshin well not only her all of us t-ara loves to eat but no like Rambo shes the first then Jiyeon will be the 2nd.

Speaking of Jiyeon I didn't she have this kind of feeling towards eunjung. It must be really hard for her keeping her feelings this long.

Ah molla i should sleep now. I hope Boram unnie will stop talking about foods now

~TBC~