Laksh chuckles and forwards his credit card…
Lak: xyz place… conductor rolled his eyes… Ragini laughs a loud looking at him… Finally conductor shoo both of them from bus…

——————————————-

A piece of chalk hits swara head who was in deep slumber in class room… she sits with jerk… 

Prof: if u want to sleep in class thn get out from my class… swara nods and sits silently…  professor  starts her lecture… swara tks her notes and simply leaves from class room, saying thanks to professor😜, all students laughs at her action…

Prof: huh… nods her head … 

After class swara frnds heads to search of swara… thy notices she was sleeping in canteen table… all looks each other and smiles wickedly… thy all slowly moves towards thr and leaning to her ear…

‘Swaraaaaaaaaaaaa’, all shouts together from there top of lungs… whole canteen attention goes towards them but swara is swara, she lazily opened her eyes and glances her friends once and again sleeps… all looks her in disbelief and sats thr place…

Arj: Kumbakaran sister… by saying this he pulls her hair… another one shooks her… kavi tickles her… 

Swa: huh pls dnt irritate me… already this sanskar not at all allowing me to sleep… now u all started… nowadays my night bcm sleepless…

all screams ‘what..’ she nods with puppy face…

Deepi(teasingly): waise shona why don’t u tell about this before… 
Swa: how could I thn u all think bad about him na…  Karthi: he he why should we..? 

Swa: you knw bz of him I gt back pain and this neck sprain also… she pouts…

‘ohho swara’, kavi hits her by shoulder… all chuckles… she shows wounds in her hand…

Arj(dramatically): swara pls stop… we are still kids.. dont spoil us… he palmed his ear... swara looks him confused… 

Raj: haan haan we are not in the age of hearing ur any… he clears is throats'ahem ahem'… 
‘ur stories’ Roshini completed him…

Swara rolled her eyes… Now only swara understood her frnds dirty thoughts…

Swa: Ugh… he just made me clean my room…idiots keep all ur dirty mind on garbage… she glares all her friend...

Arj: uff within a minute I surprised ur oldie bcm romantic… swara gritted her teeth…
Swa: don’t call him oldie…

Arj: he he he… I do… swa: oh really thn see lyk a street dog u r gng to roam between girl older to u… she curses him…
arj: let see…  he chuckles…

Karthi: machi (dude)…
he shooks arjun and points someone without blinking his eyes… arjun mouth hung opened…

‘sema figure’ arj utters… a beautiful girls standing thr…

Raj(in flirty tone): yeah…

The girl smiles looking at them… 3 gvs flirty smiles to her…
Arj: dude dnt see ur sister lyk that… karthi and Raj frowns hearing him… she comes towards them, Arjun brushes his hair…

Girls look thm weird… Deepi(confusedly): shona what happened to them…
Swa: who knows… she turns and grinned wide looking at that girl…

Arjun wipes his hand in his jeans and forward his hand to that girl but she moves past and hugs swara… karthi Raj gv teasing look to arjun, arjun glares them and looks her mesmerised…