Chapter 3

IM SOOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS ON MY iPHONE. ANY WHO... HERE YOU GO :)

Chapter 3-

Amy's POV

Right before Niall and I got to business some girl barges through the door. By the look on Niall's face I can tell he knows her.

Her hair is blonde like mine, maybe a shade or two lighter. She was wearing a black crop top and really short shorts.. so it kinda looked like underwear '*cough* slut *cough*' I thought to my self as I took in her appearance.

She most have said something to me because her fingers were snapped while her hand pushed Niall's face away so he couldn't interfere.

"Sorry what?" I questioned.

"I think you hear me bitch but I will repeat. I said get your dirty hands off my man!" The annoyed look on Niall's face gives it all away.

She's a side hoe. At the thought, I begin to laugh hysterically as I pull my clothes back on.

The look on her face is pure shock while his face holds a twinkle of amusement in his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"Sorry to crush your dreams but I'm pretty sure that if we were this close to fucking," I gesture between Niall and I naked, " than he is not your man."

I continue to chuckle because this bitch is cray cray.

She starts to lunge towards me but Niall steps between us.

" I REALLY don't think you wanna do that." he says looking her straight in the eyes.

I find some note book paper and scribble my number down as I grab my shoes, ready to leave.

"Move bitch." I snarl, bumping her with my shoulder.

"Call me. We can finish this later." I whisper in his ear.

I hear him groan and I giggle as I make my way down the stairs.

In my search for Ashley I picked up a really good drink. It tasted like a smoothie and I made note to find out the name later.

When I find Ashley she is sitting on the counter eating ice cream talking to some guy with a jet black quiff and a pretty smile.

"Hey babe." I sigh , "ready to go?" I ask her as I lean against the counter.

The boys face scrunches up in confusion as he looks between Ashley and I.

" Zayn, this is my best friend Amy. Amy, this is Zayn." She chuckles.

"Oh. Hi. Had me confused for a second. Well I won't keep you. Have a nice night love." he says as he kisses her forehead lightly and hops off the counter. He smiles and waves to me as he exits the kitchen.

"Ohh I like him already." I coo as I help her towards the Sorority.

"Me too" she mumbles moments later, fighting to stay awake to make it across the street.

As we make it into our room we both immediately crash to our beds, then changing moments later.

After saying my goodnight to Ashley I hit my pillow and my eyes slowly flutter close until I open them to the vibration of my phone under my pillow.

I check the text and it's from a number I don't have saved.

~ unknown

Hey. I had a nice time ;) Hope I can see you again sometime. Night love :)

~Niallxx

I save the number before replying.

~Amy

I had a nice time too ;) Yeah we should hang out again sometime. Night Niall xx

~Amy :)

After that I went to sleep with a smile on my face because a certain frat boy has caught my attention.