Louis sighed, looking up from his food with an annoying grin on his face. "Harry, I think-"

"Don't you dare agree with them," I muttered.

He stared at me. "I think you should just do it."

I groaned, slumping back in my chair.

Just get up. Don't think about it. Ignore those butterflies in your stomach. Have some guts, Hazza...

I leapt up before I could change my mind, to loud cheers from the other boys. I smiled, proud of myself for having done it. Yes! I do have balls!

But before I could celebrate my success, I looked up and saw her staring at me. Her hair had fallen over her face, her big baby blue eyes were staring up at me expectantly, her lips pressed into an adorable little pout.

My balls disappeared again.

She stared at me in silence for a moment. Her eyes narrowed in curiosity, or confusion, or something. I couldn't make out her body language - I was concentrating on not dying from embarrassment.

"Hi," she started, her tone amused, but wondering as to my motive at the same time.

"Hey," I replied, my voice a little chirpier than usual from anxiety, but I was proud of myself for even managing to speak without choking. I clenched my hands deep in my pockets, feeling how slick with sweat they were.

She smiled slowly, showing two straight rows of snow white teeth behind her perfect pink lips. She glanced down, my eyes drawn to her thick rows of eyelashes, before looking back up at me, stopping my pulse with those sky blue eyes. She looked so god damn innocent - how could this be the same girl I'd seen at the swimming pool last night? My throat felt swollen all of a sudden.

This was why I hated making the first move with girls - I got all sweaty and shaky and nervous. I could be smooth if they approached me, but the other way around...I just got stuck on what to do. I guess my awkward side came out. The fact that we'd already had sex just made things worse. I felt embarrassed that she'd seen me like that already, that she knew she had that effect on me...I felt like she had one over on me, despite the way I'd left her last night. It was just uncomfortable that we'd already been together like that, and yet we had never even had a decent conversation. This was why one night stands were my best friend.

She cleared her throat in the tense silence. "Do you want to sit down?" she asked, gesturing to the free seat next to her. I jumped, nodding before quickly crashing into it, fiddling with my hands on top of the table. She watched me, smiling sweetly.

That smile...

I broke the silence. "The boys won't believe that I shagged you in the pool last night."

Oh, wow. Smooth Harry. You're in there now.

Her eyes widened in surprise momentarily. She was gonna slap me. Or give me a dirty look or roll her eyes and I'd have to skulk off awkwardly. Or she'd yell at me in front of everyone. Oh God. I felt like a naughty kid in school waiting outside the principal's office.

To my amazement, however, she regained composure and cleared her throat politely, tilting her head at me, her eyes smouldering.

"Well, we didn't technically shag in the pool. We did it in the shower."

I felt my face drop in astonishment. She giggled and I fought a smirk, nodding as I swallowed hard. My face burned red. I hadn't been expecting that response.

She laughed cutely. "Is Harry Styles blushing?"

I shrugged, looking away as she laughed some more.

I heard her sigh as I glanced back cautiously. She smiled warmly and my heart melted a little. No wonder she was America's sweetheart, that face could stop a war.

"So they won't believe you?" she queried, wrapping her little hands around her cup of tea.

I nodded. "They think I'm lying. Zayn dared me to come over and get you to write a note saying we did. You don't have to, though. I just wanted to show them my balls."

She raised her eyebrows at me as I realised my mistake, and we both burst into fits of laughter.

"Well, Styles, I can confirm to them if you want that you do in fact have balls..."

I shook my head, trying to catch my breath. "Its fine, you don't have to do anything."

She shrugged, taking the napkin hat that was beside my arm and pulling out a pen from her bag. "Here you go; I wouldn't want them to think you were lying." She began scribbling, an amused smile playing on her features, before handing me the slip of white cloth. "There, is that alright?"

Dear One Direction boys,

I, Kylee Roberts, would like to confirm that Harry Styles did in fact bang me in the pool last night and I really had a great time. He's a swell guy. And don't worry about him having no balls, they're definitely there.

Sincerely, Harry's latest conquest. I couldn't fight the grin that broke out across my face. "That's incredible."

She shrugged. "I hope they like it."

"I'm sure they will."

The conversation broke off awkwardly. She looked up at me, and those big eyes burned a hole in my skin. I felt like I had a lump in my throat when I looked at her. If it hadn't been so tense between us already, and if we didn't have such a horid background, I'd have asked her out. But my stomach was already twisted with mortification, and I didn't feel like humiliating myself another time today.

Suddenly, she was looking at me funny, her gaze scrutinizing, judging. I squirmed under her observing, suddenly self conscious, feeling the urge to ruffle my hair and fix the collar of my Jack Wills top. Why was she looking at me so weirdly?

"Harry," she murmured, a slow smile creeping onto her face, "I have a proposition for you."

I looked at her suspiciously. "Go on."

She grinned, looking down at her lap, seemingly in a shy manner. My heart stuttered at how adorable she was.

"Well...the thing is, I'm not looking for anything."

She glanced up at me. I stared back.

"Well, what would you be looking for?" I questioned.

She fluttered her lashes, taking a sip of her tea before continuing. "I've just gotten out of a difficult relationship. You've probably read about it. Anyway, I'm taking a break from dating and all that."

I nodded, confused. Why was she treating me like her therapist?

"But...I really like you." She shrugged, glancing off, her cheeks tinting pink as my heart skipped a beat, a goofy smile forming on my face at her compliment.

"Well, wow, thanks..." I mumbled, overwhelmed a little as I scratched the back of my neck.

She looked back to me, and she seemed suddenly different. Her eyes were dark, her smile cheekier, more sly. "I've really liked...everything we've gotten up to together."

A smirk grew on my face. "I've enjoyed it too, babe."

She giggled, looking away again. She took another sip of her tea. "So that's why I was thinking...I don't really want all of that...to stop."

I gulped, my throat tightening again. It wasn't the only thing that tightened, either.

"So what's your point?" I rushed her, anticipating her suggestion.

Her baby pink lips turned up at the corners. Another sip of her tea.

"Harry, have you ever seen the movie 'Friends with Benefits'?"