Chuuya, Dazai. (nsfw)

Requested by hmsung

What are their kinks?

Chuuya

Cream pie. He loves seeing his cum oozing out of you. Nevertheless, Chuuya is really careful with possible circumstances. He doesn't want to accidentally get you pregnant so if you're not taking any pills, he'd rather use a condom, thence  risking. But if you are taking pills, he would prefer cumming inside of you. It just feels more intimate to him.

•Loves it when you pull his hair. Wether you do it, while he's eating you out or when he's thrusting into you, tug at his hair a little. It turns him on.

•He loves bondage. He knows how to do all kinds of knots, you name it. His favorite one is the one, where your wrists are tied to the bed frame and your legs are tied to each other so that they are spread wide.

•BDSM is his things. Handcuffs, gags, blindfolds (but no latex costumes. These are a turn off for him) are his things. If it's used on him, he can enjoy it as well. Especially, if you chain him to the bed and put a blindfold on him. All his senses will sharpen and he'll cum faster than usual.

•Orgasm denial or sexual torture. If he thinks, that it's time to punish you, you better prepare for a long night, that's coming. He'll keep denying your sweet release until you become a mess. You'll be moaning, begging and panting shamelessly, but he won't let you go until he decides, that it's enough. Your begging has nothing to do with his decision though. You'll cum only because he'll let you.

Dazai

Daddy kink. Call him "daddy" in bed and you'll have a night, you will never forget. Daddy kink is definitely his favorite one. He loves it when you scream "daddy" at the top of your lungs, while he's thrusting into you the hardest he can.

•If you wanna get him rock hard, there are two ways to do it then. The first one is not wearing any underwear. Just casually sit on his lap in the middle of work and let him feel the lack of clothes under your skirt. The second way is giving him a lap dance, but prepare to not being able to walk properly after this. (He'll take good care of you after this, though)

•If you've been a bad girl, Dazai won't hesitate to pull you into his lap with your back facing him and spank you. (If you're highly against such things, he won't do it though) He won't be too extreme to spank you till the point you'll be bleeding, but these are not just light touches either.

•Just like Chuuya, he also loves BDSM and sexual torture. He loves taking his time, when it comes to this. No matter how hard he is, he won't stop till you become a moaning mess.

•His sweet spot is his neck. When he's pouncing into you, just suck on his neck and he'll cum faster. If you also want some attention, sucking or kissing his neck work 100% of times.