One and only chapter

Start from the beginning

Ten nodded then continue emptying the groceries bag. His hand reached for bowls and utensils he'll need soon.

"Hyung~" A tiny voice called making Ten smile like an idiot.

"Yes, come in here David." Ten replied. He heard footsteps and laugh of a oodly familiar laughing voice.

"Ten?" Taeyong called making Ten turned his body to the voice's owner.

"Uhh. Taeyong-ssi." Ten awkwardly smile to his classmate. To be honest his heart skipped when he saw the male who was also his crush.

"Hyung, this is my sister Hannah." David tugged Ten's shirt making the older male realize that he was starring at Taeyong. He then bend his body to Hannah.

"Hello Hannah. My name is Ten. Do you love baking? Oppa and David is going to bake some cookies. Do you want to join us?" He asked the blushing girl.

"Hello Ten oppa. Emm sure. I really love baking. But..." The cute girl then turn to Taeyong with pleading eyes.

"Can I bake with Ten oppa, Tae oppa?" She asked with hopeful eyes. Ten can't help but giggle at her cuteness.

"The question is, can I bake too?" Taeyong asked Hannah yet his eyes looked at Ten for confirmation.

"Sure!" David exclaimed without Ten saying anything. The younger was looking at Ten with hopeful eyes making the older giggles then nod.

"Of course you can join us Taeyong ssi." Ten replied nodding then turned away to grab some aprons.

His heart was beating so hard proving he was so nervous to be in the same room as Taeyong.

"Come I put these aprons on you guys okay?" Ten said turning back to three of them with aprons in his hand.

"I want that pink one!" Hannah exclaimed then run to Ten.

"Sure. Taeyong ssi can you help me put on the blue one on David. The red one is yours." Ten held out the apron to Taeyong.

Their hands brushed together when Taeyong took the apron making Ten blushed. He try hard not to show his emotion.

"Aaahh aren't you the cutest?" Ten said pinching the girl's chubby cheeks. Without Ten realizing, Taeyong was watching him the whole time with a big smile on his face.

"Okay so let's start shall we?" Ten turned to the three behind him. David and Hannah both jumped with excitement while Taeyong nodded to the Thai male.

"Can someone help me read the recipe?" Ten asked. Both David and Hannah raised their hands. Ten bite his lower lips as he wasn't sure to give the recipe book to either David or Hannah.

"But... I can't read as good as David oppa." Hannah pouted when she saw Ten's confusion.
"It's okay. You will help us put the ingredients in the bowl. Can you?" Taeyong said saving Ten from feeling guilty.

Both Taeyong and Ten sigh in relief when Hannah nodded. Taeyong helped both David and Hannah to sit on the tall stool while Ten prepared the utensil he will need.

"So are you guys ready?" Taeyong asked again after he stood next to Ten facing the siblings.

"Okay one bowl for you two and one bowl for us." Ten said putting the bowl in front of them.

"First, put a cup of butter in the bowl before adding eggs.." David read with his cute voice.
Ten walk to assist Hannah leaving Taeyong on his own.

'Debush'

The sound from Taeyong's side made the other three turned to him. Ten frowned as he saw Taeyong covered in flour.