greece x slave!you

Ever since you were a small nation you had always thought that you would never be taken over.boy were you wrong.(c/n) was defeated in the second world war.one minute (y/n) was battling the the turks the next her soldiers were all on the ground dead and the next minute (y/n) was sold to greece by her boss.~~~~~time skip thanks to flying mint bunny~~~~~

you were feeding your master's bunch of cats.when you were done you went up to him.he was sleeping on the couch taking another nap as usual."master greece im done what do you want me to do next?"you asked while shakking him.he opened his eyes and looked at you with a strange look in his eyes."(y/n) lay down with me please."he said. "i cant . i have to work to get money so i can get my country back." as you were walking away you noticed his weird little curl sticking up from the couch.'hmmmm. i wonder waht would happen if i pulled it.' so you snuck up behind him while he was atarting to doze off again and you gave it a nice tug. your master immediately opened his he grabbed you and took you to his room and threw you on the bed.

Greece hovered over your small frame and kissed you with energy that you didn't know was there. You moaned into the kiss and deepened it.his tongue entered your mouth and claimed it as his. Greece pulled away and started nipping at your neck making sure to nip that one spot. As he got lower he realized the fabric of your shirt got in the way and tore it off and it became a piece of random fabric.he took off your bra and the sudden cold made you cover up your chest. You looked the other way and blushed.he removed your arms and nipped at your left nipple which mad it harden while fingering the right one. Soon he switched sides and you where mewling and gasping for air.' It just feels so good you thought...'he took off the rest off your clothes,leaving you naked underneath him."hey!"you complained," I don't wanna be the only one getting naked here!"Greece just chucked as he took of his shirt and pants just leaving his boxers which seemed tight die to his headed member.he didn't want to spend any time in foreplay,he wanted (y/n) now! As he positioned himself you let out a whimper.you were a virgin and this would hurt."M-master Greece. I-I am still a v-virgin.." " don't worry (y/n) I'll be gentle and please,call me Heracles." He entered into you and you clenched the bed at the pain Heracles looked at you worriedly hating how much you were hurting. A few moments passed and you felt bliss.you nodded your head signaling that he could continue.he pulled all the way out and slammed back into you full force.you mewled from pleasure. After a couple of thrusts he hit that one spot."Aaah!Heracles! R-right there.....h-hit harder f-faster!" He kept thrusting in that same spot over and until you couldn't take it.you screamed his name as your juices released over his member.he grunted your name as he released his seed deep inside you. He pulled out and flopped down next to you on the bed."I love you (y/n)...."Greece whispered to you,"I-I love..." you started to say before you realized that he had fallen asleep,"you too..." you finished as you cuddled with him as you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!! Finally done!!! Sorry it took so long! I've just been busy vith school and stuff,so yah!!Hope you enjoyed!!No bad comments and requests are appreciated please~Auf Wiedersehen for now!

-Bob