Danger From The Stranger (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

(Time skip)

"Y/N, I'm going to the store. I have to go get food to have here because their food here is way too crummy to eat." Undyne states, walking towards the door.

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" You exclaim smiling and waving.

She steps out and heads outside to the car.

When she arrives at the market, she heads inside, earning several glances and disgusted looks from the people surrounding her. She sighed in disappointment. Ever since Frisk had set the monsters free from the underground, humans did their best to stay away from them at all costs.

She heads towards the baskets, but is confronted by a tall man. She looks up at him.

"Hello sir. Can I help you?"

The man looks down at her before shoving her to the ground. She grunts and remains seated, furrowing her eyebrows. Her eyelids fall heavy in anger. She stands up and growls lowly at the man.

"You terrible creatures should've remained underground. You don't belong here."

Undyne closes her eyes, trying to calm down. When she opens her eyes, the man is gone. She sighs and reaches towards a basket.

"Mommy! What is that? It looks scary!"

Undyne glares at the child from the corner of her eye. She frowns and grabs a handle, gripping it tightly. She sees the mother turn her child around, making sure her son didn't see Undyne.

"It's a monster sweetie. I don't know what crazy idea they have that makes them believe they can live here with us humans, but as long as you stay away from them, you won't get hurt."

Undyne ignores the tears threatening to fall from her eye. She pulls a basket out and spins it sideways, heading towards the food sections.

(Time skip)

When Undyne exits the store, she sees that the car had been broken in to. She runs over to the car, eyes wide in shock. She covers her mouth and whispers a quiet "no" to herself.

She drops the groceries on the floor and looks inside of the car. When she gets out, she turns around, only to have a fist make contact with her temple.

Undyne awakes several hours later in a daze. Her eyes slowly adjust to the bright light being shone directly in her face.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A monster from the underground. What do you think you're doing here?" A strange low voice states behind Undyne.

Undyne tries to move, but she's tied tightly to a chair. She squirms and wiggles around, trying to loosen the ropes around her. She tries to say something, but her mouth is covered by a white cloth shoved in her mouth. She grunts.

When she looks up, she sees five men standing in front of her.

One tall, wearing a green beanie, torn jeans, white shirt, black tennis shoes, and navy blue jacket. He has a tattoo stretched across his neck. Black hairs form around his chin and upper lip. He has green eyes and black hair.

The second one is short. He's wearing a white tank top, green khaki shorts, white tennis shoes, and he's holding a baseball bat. His lips are bruised and scarred. He too has a tattoo, but it's on his forearm. He has brown hairs covering his chin, leading up to his head. He's wearing a red bandanna on his head, as he's bald. He has black eyes, and brown hair.

The third guy, was even shorter. He's wearing a long sleeved shirt, that contains massive rips, blue jeans with more rips, fingerless gloves, and black boots that reach his shins. He has a necklace with a cross attached to it. He has hair everywhere on his head except for the top.

The fourth one was taller than the second and third, but shorter than the first. He wears a grey tank top, a backwards baseball cap covers his blonde hair, black sport shorts, and red tennis shoes.

And the fifth one was the tallest. He wears a orange t-shirt, black jeans, and grey laced up combat boots. He also wears a jean jacket, covering up his lightly toned arms.

Undyne looks at the men individually with a cold glare. The second male steps up with the baseball bat aimed at Undyne's head.

"Hold up man. We should try to get anything useful from her."

The male then steps back before glaring at Undyne. He drops the baseball bat on the ground, then stares at Undyne with an evil grin.

"So. What's your name fishy?"

Undyne growls and mumbles something. The man pulls the cloth out of her mouth to let her speak.

"What was that?"

"Undyne."

The man smirks and throws the cloth on the ground, next to the bat. He then grabs the bat and holds her chin up at a certain angle, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"We'll Miss Undyne. What's your favorite flavour? Vanilla? Chocolate? Baseball bat?"

"Wh--AGH!!"

The man hits her across the face with the bat, leaving a huge red mark across Undyne's face.

"I'll take that as baseball bat!"

Undyne scowls and her eye glows red out of anger. A few of the men step back holding their fists up in defence, the other men clenching their fists and laughing at the others.

"Hahahaha! You guys are cowards!"

The man then turns back to Undyne, before being interrupted by a door slamming open. Y/N walks inside wearing a black hoodie, jeans with holes in the knees, and black boots. He stays standing there.

"Who on Earth? Who are you? And what do you want? We're in the middle of something here."

"The names Y/N L/N. And I believe you have something I need."

The men glare at him before the tallest one runs at him. Y/N sweep kicks his ankle making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. The other men look in shock before anger, then all running towards him.

Y/N runs towards them as well, what happens next is