two

At the park

All of them were seating and eating while chit chatting ! While me was looking around to see someone .. arghh where is him! Why is he not coming to fetch me !!!

"Why are you looking around!" Hyunbin asked me curiously

" ahhh.. ahh noting!" I stuttured.. oh shit ! Da eun dont make it too obvious please . Then I saw a guy wearing a hoodie waving me at the back of the hidden tree, yess thats him .

Its time to escape from the world . Im sorry oppa hyunbin , this is the best for me . I love you !  I looked at him .

"Oppa ! Can i have your car keys ! .I want to take something inside your car  "

"What! What thing do you want to take ?" He asked ..

"Err my portable charger ... " i said then he asked his friends, darn it !

"Guise , do you all have any portable charger?" Hyunbin asked all of them

"No!"yongguk,sanggyun,kenta, said

"But we have! But seems like our phone is different from your sister, we are all using iphone but your sister is using android. Soo we dont have the cable for that device.." donghan said .

"Then I'll go and take mine cable at your car !" I said and handed my hand to my brother so that he could give me his car keys . And he gave his keys to me .

I walked off from that place and go to my brothers car  followed by Jackson .

Hyunbin pov
I was so curious at my sister , I looked behind and I saw a guy following her sister and he immediately ..

"Guise I'll be back"hyunbin said

And then, I followed the guy who followed my sister and then... I was shocked ! Totally shocked !

"YAH DAEUN! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!"

"YAH! DAEUN " HE SAW DAEUN WAS HUGGING  A GUY AND THEY ALMOST KISSED EACH OTHER BUT I STOPPED THEM!

They both stop and daeun throw  my car keys to me .

"Lets go jackson!" Daeun said to Jackson ! They ran away from me and they went inside Jackson car

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!! !DAEUN!!!" I RAN BUT UNFORTUNATELY ! I DIDNT GET TO CATCH DAEUN ARGH .

"Argh!" I kicked my car with an  anger

"Daeun you totally changed ! How can you changed!" I said and leaning on my car and my tears fell down on mycheeks .and my friends came to me.

"I heard You shouting!!! What happen? " my friends asked me

"She..... ran away."I replied in a sissapointed tone

---------------

"Da eun !! !?"

"Daeun? Hello?? We reach already???"

"Daeun ????" But daeun still never said a single thing .

"Daeun!!!!" Jackson shouted at her .

"Yah!"  I close my ear because he shouted at me and I glared at him

"Hehe sorry" he pouted .

"Where are we?" I said to him

"My house." I widen my eyes.. what his house??

"But i thought we are going to a clubb...?" I startled..

"Are you scared bbgirl?" He said and his face was leaning towards me ..

"Noo...."

"Come lets go in and watch some netflix together!! " he said and i smiled  .hehehe watching netflix with him is the best , why he is the best! He is my crush hehe. So watching netflix with your crush hehe

I went out of the car and walked in towards his house . Wow

"Your house is so big and its pretty!" I said

"Yeah , do you want some ?" He showed me wine  ! I nodded .

"Here you go !" I drank it .

"Okay I'll be going up to my room for awhile !" He said i nodded then i asked him whether i can use his bathroom for awhile, and he nodded

After that, I wanted to open the bathroom door but , i can hear jackson saying to his maid something "ask mina to stay at her room , and tell her dont go out until i go to her room? Araseo?" I.. shocked ! Who is mina?  And then i open the bathroom door a little bit , i wanted asked the maid but let jackson go up to his room first .

Then I go out from the bathroom when jackson left from the kitchen

"miss , here is your drink" the maid give me while biting her lips  and looked down..

"Can i ask something?"

"Yes"

"Does Jackson have any siblings?" I asked , she shook then she nodded ? So which one is the real ans

"So you dont know or you know?" I asked,while drinking the water

The maid just left me , she didnt answered my question , then i heard a door just slammed . I looked up... i wondering who is mina and i go upstairs and i heard someone chuckling.. i open and.... i saw.