Kevin x Reader a (Goldenblackhawk fanfic)

It was my first day at this high school and I was already lost. I was a little shy and was scared to ask anyone for help, This guy started walking towards me and said "Do you need help?" I paused for a moment and I responded "Yes, please" He handed me a map of the school and asked "What class are you going to?" I pointed on the map and said "Room 135" He raised his eyebrows and said "That's my first period classroom, Just follow me" He started leading me through the crowded halls with teens everywhere. They were kissing, talking, and eating snacks.

We came to a sudden stop and I accidentally bumped into the guy and said "Oh my god! I'm so sorry" He turned around and replied "It's okay. I just got stopped by a friend of mine" He kept walking and I asked him "What's your name by the way?" He stopped right next to a classroom and said "We're here, Oh my name is Kevin...What about your name?" He was smiling and I couldn't stop staring at him. Was it because I thought he was cute? Or interesting? I'm not sure but I had to respond I was taking a long time. I replied "My name is (y/n)" He bowed down and I got embarrassed, He stood back up and said "Pleasure to meet you (y/n)" He pointed toward the room and said "Well are you gonna go in?" I nodded and started to walk into the room.

~~~

Class was over and I hope people actually liked me. I looked at the school map to search for the next class when suddenly Kevin came running up behind me with his little backpack. I jumped because he just ran up to me so suddenly and it scared the crap out of me. He said "What's up? I can walk you to your next class if you want (y/n) I took my eyes off the map and looked him in the eyes and said "Sure, why not." He grabbed my hand and said "Well alright let's go" He started running through the halls like a child and I was behind him telling people I was sorry. Good thing we didn't have to go far cause the class was right up the hall, He let go of my hand and I skidded to a stop. He pointed at the room and said "Okay see you after school (y/n)" He walked away and I went into my math class getting stared at by everyone for the dramatic entrance.

~~~

School was finally over and I started to walk home. I guess I have a friend now, He seems pretty cool I guess. I heard a voice come from behind me..a familiar voice "Hey (y/n)! Wait up" Kevin came running up behind me out of breathe and said "Mind if I tag along?" I kicked a tiny rock on the ground and said "Fine" We started walking together and it was quiet for about 3 minutes until he said "So, what are you doing tomorrow?" I stopped walking and replied "Why are you so interested in me!?" He turned to look at me, His long black hair flowing in the wind. He said "Sorry, I just wanted to befriend you" I started walking again and made my arms criss cross "Okay sorry"

I grabbed my backpack off my shoulders while me and Kevin were walking and I unzipped the bag to grab some gum I left in there. I nudged Kevin to see if he wanted some and he said "Hmm ok I'll have one" He grabbed one out the little box and said "What flavor is this? Blueberry?" I nodded and said "Yeah my favorite". We were coming up to my apartments and I said "Well I had a great time today but I gotta go home" I started walking backwards and he replied "Okay I'm gonna keep going cause my house is up here" I turned towards the apartments and I just looked at the scenery, I breathed in the fresh air and said "Ahh, I love Washington"