Introduction

Scarlett Larson and Jace Norman

Scarlett Larson is an actress, living alone in her own apartment in Los Angeles. She's been independent and never wanted to rely on someone else for happiness. She was cast in her own television series, Hallie Danger, but the show got recalled since they decided to make it a show about a boy. That show was supposed to be her big break and it got robbed from her by a guy named Jace Norman.

Jace Norman stars in the new Nickelodeon show, Henry Danger. He was surprised when he got the call from his agent, saying he got the role. Especially because the role was supposed to be a girl. Jace had no idea that Scarlett was the actress that got the original part. Scarlett knew him, but Jace didn't know her.

That was two years ago and the show that was robbed from her is already on their fourth season. She can't watch it or see him without thinking what could've been. He stole what she's worked her whole life to do.

After that incident, she promised to herself that she promised she would never let a boy come between her and her goals. No matter the situation.

--

I hope you guys enjoy this new book because i have a good feeling i'm going to enjoy writing it. please vote & comment! love youuu