Apple Bloom's horror trip.

Start from the beginning

As he began to walk off, Apple Bloom was practically crawling under him as he got to this really old looking village, there were dead ponies walking around everywhere. One of the dead ponies walked over and looked at Apple Bloom, he looked up at the pony that was over her.

"Does she have a cutie mark?" The dead pony asked.

"Yes." The pony over Apple Bloom replied so seriously.

"Why is she here?" The dead pony asked.

"She must have gotten lost." The pony over Apple Bloom replied.

The dead pony just let them passed, they got to a house that was the only one that was in good living conditions. The pony opened the door with a dark aura and Apple Bloom was taken in, she saw the filly was there.

"Death!" She shouted happily as she pranced over, then stopped after spotting Apple Bloom. "Uh..."

"It's alright, Rose, she's going to be staying the night." The pony said. "This is Apple Bloom."

Apple Bloom looked up at the pony quickly. 'I didn't tell him my name.' She thought.

"Oh, okay." The filly said. "I'm Garden Rose, nice to meet you!"

"And who's this?" Apple Bloom asked looking up at the pony.

"Oh, that's just the Pony of Death." Rose replied. "We call him Death."

"W-what?" Apple Bloom asked in fear.

"It's not your time, so you don't have to worry." Death said. "Everypony has the same fate, but it's only effective if the pony is ready or not."

Apple Bloom was quiet, a dead pony busted in and stumbled onto Death, they both got up tangled in Death's really long hair.

"Oh, hey, Death!" The dead pony said. "Have you seen a little filly running around in the forest?"

"Yes, and you're scaring her." Death replied, gesturing towards Apple Bloom.

The dead pony looked over to see the fear on Apple Bloom's face. "Ooh, my bad, I'll just back out quietly!" He said as he walked backward, dragging Death with him.

"Uh..." Apple Bloom started.

"Oh, it's okay, that's just Toxin, he does this all the time!" Rose said.

"So, they won't kill us?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Nope, at least, not the ones in Everblank village." Rose replied. "But the ones in Sunny Town will."

"I never knew there were villages out in Everfree forest." Apple Bloom said.

"There's not, but this is what happened many years ago when the princesses banished us blank flanks." A man said from behind Apple Bloom, she jumped and spun around to see another dead pony. "We were all banished because of our blank flanks because the marked ones provoked us into attacking them, after one of us got a cutie mark, my brother Gray Hoof killed her and cursed us."

"Why are you telling her this story, Mist?" Rose asked.

"Because I know we're forgotten, and I also know for a fact that they are not teaching this in school." The dead pony replied. "Anyways, I just wanted you to know that you are welcome here whenever you need us for shelter." He continued as he looked at Apple Bloom.

"If you say that, she'll come back all the time." Rose said as she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe so, but Death will be taking her back to Ponyville in the morning." The dead pony said, he turned and left.

"Okay, I guess I'll share my bed for the night." Rose said.

Apple Bloom walked over and laid with Rose, once dawn, Apple Bloom saw the village was bustling with live ponies instead of dead ones. Rose squealed as she tackled a toxic green pony to the ground and jumped up and down on him as she started to go on and on, Apple Bloom jumped when she was nudged from behind, she looked up to see Death was standing there, still looking like a dead pony.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Apple Bloom nodded and followed Death back to Ponyville, but he didn't set hoof out of the forest.

"Uh, thanks for bringing me home." Apple Bloom said.

"Let this be a warning to you, never go into Everfree forest at night." Death said, then he disappeared into the darkness of the forest again.

Apple Bloom got home and Applejack pulled her into a hug. "Aw Apple Bloom, ya had me worried sick all night long!" Applejack shouted. "What do ya have to say fer yourself?"

"I met some weird ponies out in the forest, one of them was the Pony of Death!" Apple Bloom replied.

"That's just a bunch of ponytales, Apple Bloom!" Applejack said. "There ain't no such thing as that!"

"Did I hear someone talking about the Pony of Death?" Granny Smith asked.

"Uh, yeah." Apple Bloom replied.

"Oh, how nice, he hasn't come to see me lately." Granny Smith said as she walked off to her rocking chair. "I guess there weren't very many ponies to reap this week." She continued as she sat down.

"Granny, I think you're mistaken." Applejack said.

"I never have mistaken my good friend." Granny added.

Applejack looked at Apple Bloom angrily and sent her to her room, Apple Bloom was just staring out her window.