I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair, then sat on the couch taking my phone off the coffee table in front of me.

My friend text me, finally.

---------------------------------------------
(F/n): are you doing anything today ?

Me: no why?

(F/n): do you wanna get coffee or something?

(F/n): meet you at the park by your place

Me: when?

(F/n): 15 minutes?

Me: ok
----------------------------------------------

With that I got up, grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I locked the door and started walking down the hallway.

That fucker sure is quiet today

(Time skip)

I sat on the park bench checking the time every now and then. What the fuck is taking her so long, it's been almost 30 minutes?!? I sigh and lean back into the bench. I hear something in the distance but try to ignore it.

Soon the noise got louder and I soon felt a presence next to me. I look over to my side and see a man sitting there beside me giggling. He then reached for something in a little pocket on his shirt. "Want some?" He asked me pulling out what was in his pocket. It was... Ravioli?

"No thanks, I'll pass."

"Suit yourself."

He started eating the ravioli, chewing loudly. After a few bites he started moaning....

Oh god

He moaned louder drawing more attention. I literally looked like a fucking tomato, it was so embarrassing.
He must really not give a fuck if he's in PUBLIC doing this kind of  bullshit.

Everybody around us was staring. Most of them gave dirty disgusted looks, there were very few who laughed. I had enough. I stood up and walked away.

"It's just a prank bro!", he yelled out to me. I started walking to the other side of the park and spotted my friend. I ran up to her "where the hell have you been?" I asked, "I'm really sorry I had t-." She stopped and took a second  admiring my face.

"Wow (y/n) you're really red, are you ok?"

~to be continued

Because I'm such a lazy cunt. Nobody actually reads this shit anyways. This is kinda unedited so yeah.