Chapter Two

I originally was going to stay out in the living room but I noticed Tessa going insane in a corner so I decided against it. I walked back into my room, alarmed that there was someone else in there.

"WHO ARE YOU  AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM," I yelled.

"I'm your roommate Cam," An replies.

"Oh yeah." I plopped down on my bed checking my notifications, instagram, snapchat, youtube, wattpad, and even some text messages from skype and imessages. I cleared my notifications like I always do. I first went to snapchat and cleared up all the streaks and stuff, sending stuff to my streaks as well. Then came instagram, scrolling through all the memes and photos of my friends. Skype was after that and then went imessage, messages from game pigeon flooded my messages. God damn Catherine was good. No messages from Dhillon though, probably because he was hanging with his friends. Fraternity shit probably. Oh well. In the distance, or the other room, I heard the door open and shrieks of welcoming. Apparently Cate and Ayah arrived. I was going to leave my phone but decided against it. I rushed out with An and greeted them.

"Hey guys, where's Melinay?" Ayah asked.

    "Probably hanging with Ryan," Bethany replied, smirking.

"I'm right here, thank you very much," Melina replied, scaring us.

"HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS AND ALL THAT IS GOOD," Bethany yelled.

"Okay, Cate, Ayah, and Tessa, you guys are sharing a room so, go ahead and unpack your stuff ," I say.

"Oh yeah, did you have a good time with Max and Nathan?" An teases, nudging them.

Cate began to blush, fiercely trying to deny it, Ayah played it cool and just admitted having a good time.

"What'd you guys even do for the entire day?" Tessa asked leading them to their room.

An and I walked back to our room and I started a conversation about her boyfriend.

"How are you and Toby?"

"Ummmm, good? He isn't replying though, I don't really know why."

Ping ping. My ringer sounded.

"Ooo, who's that?" An asked.

I picked my phone up and unlocked it, "Oh, it's Dhillon, he wants to know if our sorority wants to hang with his fraternity tomorrow, you in?"

"Heck yeah, let's go ask everyone else."

We rush out of the room (where it happens).

"HEY GUYS DO YOU WANNA GO TO THEY BOY'S FRATERNITY TOMORROW, DHILLON INVITED CAM AND HER SORORITY AKA US TO COME OVER," An yelled.

"HEY DUDE," I shouted, shoving her lightly.

"HEY LITTLE HOMIE DON'T GET SO UPSET."

"AHA NICE MAN."

"ANYWAYS WHO'S COMING?"

We were answered with some hell yeahs, sures, and obviously.