Chapter 2; WHAT?!

Toms POV.

"you what?!" Kat screeched at me. I instinctively put my hands up and took a step back, my back against the wall. Crap. Kat was so beautiful, even angry. I gazed at her with a kind of reverence, her black curls bouncing after her current outrage with her toned arm pinning me to the wall. Her baby my baby would be stunning, amazing and I suddenly felt the happiest I had since my mum died, 3 months ago. I was going to be a dad!

"What the fuck are you grinning at you worthless twat?" she spat at me, her leaf green eyes blazing with a fury I couldn't help but respect. I wiped the smile off of my face and tried to feel ashamed, but it was impossible. I looked over her petite shoulder to see Amelia's dark brown eyes lit up just as mine must have been, she was excited! Good. I laughed at the contrast between her face and Kat's, and I tried -again- to explain myself.

"Kat, love, why are you so angry? I don't know about you but I haven't been this happy since... I have never been this happy! Can't you just see it Kat? Me and you and our little baby in a cottage in the countryside, maybe a few dogs..." my grin returned with the imaginary picture I was painting us, "It would be amazing."

I picked her up and whirled her around, being very careful of her stomach, until she whispered the words that changed our relationship forever...