Stay calm

I cover my ears and sit in the corner of the room. I'm alone, I'm scared, and I don't have any weapons to protect myself as the walkers make their way towards me, growling. I close my eyes and scream, knowing this will be the last breath I take.
But then, suddenly, it stops. Something grabs me and I scream again, only to be soothed by the voice of someone familiar.
Chandlers voice.
Opening my eyes, I find myself in bed, Chandler holding my arms still as I wave my arms in fear. "Heather, calm down, it's me." He speaks to me, softly. I stop flailing my arms in fear and look up at him. I blink a few times before giving a sigh of relieve. 
"It was just a dream." I say to myself.
"No shit Sherlock." Chandler rolls his eyes at me. "What was it about?" Chandler says, looking at me in the most relaxing way possible. "Seemed pretty intense." I sneer my nose up at him, making him laugh.
"Let's just say I've been watching too much of 'The Walking Dead'." I say. Chandler just laughs and shakes his head. Why is he so ADORABLE.
"Well, come on and get up, we need to start getting ready to leave." Chandler says, standing up and walking to my door again.
"Wait, what?" I say, getting out of bed myself. Chandler turns and raises his eyebrows at me.
"To go out." I look at at him, confused. "For your birthday."
"Oh shit, yeah, it's my birthday." I say, going to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes. When I turn back to look at Chandler, I turn to find him blushing slightly, distracted. "What's got you so red in the face?" Chandler looks down then back up again. Oh shit. I laugh as I realise he was referring to the fact that I was wearing nothing but a vest top and one of my thongs. "It was hot last night, I had to find a way to keep cool." I say. I then laugh again as I notice that he isn't paying much attention, and more or less looking down towards my chest. "Problem, you like what you see?" I say, doing a pose that made my figure look better.
"Just...get ready." Chandler says, quickly leaving the room. I laugh and sigh before continuing to look for some clothes.
Good thing we're really close friends, I think to myself.