Chapter 1

Twilight slowly opens her eyes to see an unfamiliar tile ceiling with blood stains. Shocked, she jumps off her rock hard bed and looks around. Blood stains fill the room and a single door was on the other side. As she reaches for the door, a voice speaks through her head.

"So you finally woke up," the familiar voice says. "Ready for another day?"

"Who are you and where am I," Twilight demands as she looks around.

"You don't remember? You're in the Ponyville Mental Asylum."

"Then who are you?"

"You should know. You defeated me not too long ago."

Twilight opens the door and finds herself in a prison-like area. Blood stains scattered about, motionless bodies propped up against the walls, the smell of death is heavy, and a faint sounds of crying and screaming echo throughout the asylum.

"What happened here?"

"The patients broke free and killed the guards," the voice says. "They now kill whoever they want, however they want."

A sudden memory hit the mare's head. A bloodstained book lies open on her tree house's floor. A screaming mare could be heard.

"Did I kill somepony," Twilight asks the voice.

"No," he replies. "You were brought here for a different reason."

Twilight exits her room and slowly walked down a hall. "What is your name?"

"Call me Strife," the voice replies. "I'll help you find all your friends to get you out of the asylum."

"Okay. Where is Fluttershy?"

The voice is silent for a few seconds. "She's in cell #671. I'd be careful though. Most ponies are put in the 600 group for extreme murder crimes."

"Thanks," Twilight says. "Lets go find her."

---------------------------------------------

After five minutes of listening to the screams, Twilight reaches the room door and knocks on the metal surface.

"Fluttershy?" Silence answers her. Twilight pushes the door open to the dark room. "Fluttershy?"

"Twilight," a soft voice asks. "Is that you?"

A flash of light lit the room and a bloodstained Fluttershy is seen. She is crying blood and she is visibly shaking.

"Fluttershy! What happened to you?"

"I... I... I don't..."

Another flash of light and Fluttershy is caught in a hold by a silhouette with purple hooves, a blade under her neck.

"I'm sorry," an extremely familiar voice says. "But its time for you to die..."

The blade cut Fluttershy's throat and blood squirt all over Twilight. Fluttershy's screams only lasts a minute before there is utter silence once again. Another flash of light, and Fluttershy's body is hanging from the ceiling by her cut throat.