t w o

yikes... I am back again

..................................................

Giovanni

"You let the damn girl get away! You had one damn job to do," I shouted into the phone, "One damn job!" 

Frustrated I throw my phone across the room. The glass shattering across the floor leaving the room silent with only my heavy breathing being let out. Slumping down into my chair I face the glass window. 

Looking at the field of grass across the estate with blooming plants and flowers growing on the side lines. 

How can they let her get away. Once I get my hand on those Russians. Once they all die I can finally rest in piece. They can never be forgiven for hat they have done. Never.

 The office door opens and I hear footsteps coming closer to where I am sat. Not bothering to turn around I stare out the window lost in my thoughts.

"Cazzo. It looks like you are getting ready to kill me and chop my di-"

"What the hell are you doing in here Antonio?" I glance towards my only friend. Antonia Marino. 

...

I asked  to kill him when we first met at the age of fifteen. I was walking around the streets at night and I saw him laying on a bench near a park. Curious, I walked towards him. He was shivering in the cold with no jacket or any warmth. His blue eyes swirled with emotion and  looked up at me while I cocked my head to the side. Then I asked him a question.

"Do you want to die?" His eyes widen and he just froze. His dark brown curls on his head moving back and forth while he shook his head frantically. 

"No. But I do want a hug and some pasta." He smiled and sat up. Taken aback by his answer I just stared at him not letting any emotion crawl up to my face.

"Do you want to be my friend?" He suddenly asked.

"No."

"Can I have a hug?"

"No."

"Can you make me some pasta?"

"No," Getting annoyed by his stupid questions I speak up, "But I could kill you."

He smiled at me and stood up while pulling me into a hug. I stiffened. " Damn, it's freezing out here. Your hugs are really warm though.  And to answer your question, I am too handsome and hungry to die. But you can make me some pasta then kill me." He pulled back and sat back down onto the bench. His lips turning purple from the cold. 

"What's your name?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Antonio." He says with a smile. Why is he still smiling.

"Do you want to kill people?" I asked him. He stared up at me not giving me an answer. Waiting a few moments I turn around leaving him on the bench. 

"Wait!" I stop in my tracks and turn back towards him. Raising my eyebrow I look back at him.

"Do you want to kill or not?" I ask impatiently. "Yes or no?"

"First, what is your your name?" He asked.

"Yes or no?" I asked again. About to turn back around he shouted.

"Yes." Smirking to myself I shout back. 

"Giovanni," Continuing to walk forward I brush my hand through my hair, "follow me."

...

"Gio? Gio. Gio!" I am snapped back to Antonio standing in front of me waving his hands across my face.

"What the hell is your problem! I am trying to tell you a story and you totally zoned out on me." Getting up from my chair I ignore Antonio. 

"Antonio, I have much important things to do right now and you are not part of any of those things." Walking towards my door, Antonio decides to whine again.

"Do you care about the Russians more than me?" He grumbled out childishly. "Wait, do not answer that." Rolling my eyes at him I walk out of the room. Walking through the long halls I hear Antonio not far behind me.

"Gio, what are you going to do about the girl?" He asks once he catches up to me. 

"Send some men out to the city and look for a girl on the streets. She couldn't have gotten far," I answer back at him.The girl has to be close. She has no where else to go so she must be around the streets. "Also try some close motels." I quickly added.

"Should I bring her back to you?"

"No. Put her in the cell and then I will come for her." Antonio nods and turns on his heels.

"Ciao Gio! Try to find a girl to ease your tension cause you seem little moody today," Laughing to himself he turns back around but ends up crashing into a table. "I swear I told the maid to get rid of this table!" 

"Stronzo," I muttered under my breath. "Why am I still friends with that guy?" Running my hands through my hair I continue to walk down the halls.

............................

Hola people! This was just... I have no words for how bad this is written but did any of you guys enjoy any of it? Imma say this again, should I continue? 

Have a wonderful day :)

- Ciao, Non avere peli sulla lingua (This literally means "Without hair on his tongue" in Italian. It's supposed to be asking for the honest truth from someone),