The beggining

It was dark. I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was that I was hurt, hungry, and possibly dying. I screamed for my friends, I had no idea where they were. I was worried for my life but mostly for them.

It all started when my mom passed. I was supposed to go with my father but nobody knew where he was so I went to an orphanage. It was awful. The food was terrible the kids were mean and I was alone. Eventually I got a foster home in Chicago. I went to school got to know my foster parents. They were better than the orphanage but still I knew there was something better I just needed to find it.

At school I met people they all apologized for my mom and were trying to be nice but none were really my friends. School was easy for me because of my photographic memory. There was one kid that said hi to me everyday but in a mocking way. His name was Matt Young. For some reason he sounded so familiar like I've seen him before. He was also a foster kid, though he liked his foster parents.

Around Valentines Day his locker was covered in balloons and hearted I swear I wanted to throw up. Since his locker was right next to mine it over flowed to my locker. When I opened my locker a note fell out at first I thought it was for Matt but it had Grace on it. It said that they had a plan for happiness and if I wanted to hear more I should got to the bleachers after school.

After school I arrived at the bleachers to find out that Matt got a note too. He started saying how if I just wanted to ask him out I didn't need to write a note to him. "She didn't write that note I did stupid. A girl said she had blue eyes fair skin and brown roots leading to bright blond wavy tips. She said " I am also a foster kid and I want you guys to help me escape.