Part..#1

Chapter 1:

Ragini parted her lips and started to bite her nails in tension…
Rag: Why the called us in all of sudden, is everything is ok na… she bcm more tensed, sanskar holds her hand and assures her… she nods nervously…

Sans: Cutie you knw it’s not at all suits ur face… If at all ur shona…

he stops in between… Word shona make his face pale… he knw she isn’t fault at her place but…

Ragini place her hand on his shoulder… he gives her “I’m ok” smile…

“Sorry for late Mr and Mrs.Maheshwari…” Principal enters his cabin…Rag-san stands and give him a warm smile: it’s ok Mr.Verma…

They start thr meeting…
Principle: Mr and Mrs.Maheshwari… Rags (Interrupt): Mrs.Lakshaya Maheswari… it was hard to hear Mrs.Maheswari when she was sitting with her jiju as he also a Maheswari…

Principle smiles and nods (to rag-san): why don’t u both attend PTA at morning…

Ragsan: PTA..? they both looks each other as they don’t knew about this before…

Principle: u both dnt knw about this… huh I thought… (He sighs and forwards thr progress reports…) I never ever had seen such an irresponsible parents in my life… (he called peon and asked him to call thr kids..) kids are same as thr parents … your kids are just spoiling other students…

As usual swayam first in his academics, Iniya and Sanskrit was scored good marks but have to improve in maths and science… they sighed relieve but both doesn’t understand why principle was complaining them...

Princi: look they came… Rag-San turn and shocked to see 5 Kids…Nope Swalak with kids…😜

Princi: first time in my life no first time in world history, we called parents to complain about their partners… he starts to complaint about thr kids… he gives them one letter… after reading that Ragini eye popped out, within no time she shouts "Sanskritttttttttt"…

Princi: it’s not Sanskrit, its swayam who gv letter to his maths teacher…Ragsan: what..?

Rags: swayam beta really u gv this… swayam nods looking down…
Swayam: Miss only asked whom u love most… he pouts…

Swara angrily: look it’s ur teacher who asked but u blaming my innocent son… first fire…

her Word left incomplete after receiving death glare from sanskar… swara bow down like kid…

Sanskar(politely): Sorry sir he is kid, he dont have any idea about this…

Sanskrit(mind voice): huh if at all its me thy all ready to burst out but look huh😒

Princi: Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari I understand that, actually now I show this letter not to complaint about swayam but,.

Rag-san:but…
Princi looks laksh, Laksh closed his eye tight thinking about his bhai reaction…

*
Principle shows swayam letter to swalak, both swalak is shocked to read “I Love You Miss😍…” with smiley…

Lak (angrily): Sanskrit what is this…
Princi: Mr.Maheshwari its not sanskrit, swayam oly gv this letter…

Swalak: whatttttt..???

Sanskrit glares lucky, laksh shows his tooth…
Swa: champ did u gv this letter…
Swayam: haan mmy miss ji only asked. Whom I love most.. she is my guru ji na…

Lak: Huh but why u gv dis to ur maths teacher…
Princi: Mr.Maheshwari pls dnt be angry, thy are kids…

Lak: no sir look science teacher, how beautiful she is…?
he said looking at his science teacher with a flirty smile who is standing next to princi and brushes his hair…