***

I take a breath and make a fist drawing it to the door but I hesitate to knock; the nervousness once again suffocates my stomach which only made my heart beat faster. I don't understand why am this nervous, this is my family, my closest friends in the world; like Nickola said they are my family and they'll be so happy to see me after two years.

Nickola waits beside me as he gently holds my wrist in support. "It's okay, just knock... Don't you know how to knock?"

I snap my head towards him and narrow my eyes "Did you just quote Frozen?" Nickola grins and cups my jaw and pulls me in for a kiss "you're worth melting for" he mumbles; I stiffen and find myself feeling my cheeks become hot,

Nickola seems to notice and grins at my reaction and pecks me again as he knocks the door loudly.

My eyes widen and I shove his chest. "Are you crazy!" I whisper yell, as I shove his chest and turn to run away, he grips on to my wrist and pulled me back to his chest "Yes. So crazy. Crazy for you"

"I hate you so much right now" I glare. "You'll learn to love me beautiful" he said as he knocked the door louder, I pull his hand away and he laughed.

"Andre, there's someone at the door" I hear Ray say; my eyes widen and I hear a laugh, Nickola cracked a laugh too. 

"Yeah! Thank you for stating the obverse dickhead" Andre yells with irritation. Nickola laughed again enjoying how irritated my brother sounds, I can't help but chuckle because I haven't heard Andre sound so irritated in two years but that only made me realise there is something on his mind, he is never this pissy. Nickola knocked in a pattern which cause me to snap me back to reality.

"Jeez! I'm coming" I hear Andre's loud voice and heavy footsteps.

I turn to Nickola and shake my head rapidly. "My brother, He has got friends over, we –we should go" Nickola smiles shaking head. "No way beautiful, you're not backing out now" 

"Andre. Get the Doritos while you're at it"

My breath hitched and my hart dropped to the bottom of my stomach hearing his deep voice and laugh. I fall into awe just hearing him again, Andrew is here! Andrew is in my house.

"Fine, you get the door and I'll get you're preciouses chips, you lazy bitch" I hear Andre yell back, ignoring the laughs and teases. I turn to Nickola and quickly push him back down the small path way.

"Go. Go!" I shove him back

"What Why?" Nickola stumbles back trying to regain his balance, I only keep pushing him "Tia stop"

"Get in the car" I say through my gritted teeth. The door tussles open making my head snaps towards it. In reflex I punch Nickola in the balls hard enough to make him crouch over and cradle Nick Jnr, he groans in pain so I push him in the bushes under the study window covering his mouth with both hands hands.

"Who's out there"

I stared into Nickola's eyes and put my figure to my lip as I pull my deadliest glare. "Not a sound" I mouth, he nods helplessly and I peek over the wall to see Andrew standing tall under the sensor light holding a packet of chips in his hand. My eyes widen just by the sight of him, after two whole years I'm looking at the boy I love. No one believes in love at first sight until that one special person comes along and stills your heart; Andrew stole mine when I first saw him in senior year and I remember falling so hard in love every day when I saw him.

I'm too focused in studying him and his different features, I don't realise that my vision has become blurry, I blink as a tear slips down my cheek. Andrew is much taller in the all black outfit making him seem more messily as he walks along the porch in confidence and pride. He still has the same facial features, with the same messy faded hair that I use to run my fingers through, and his brown eyes sparkled as he looked out in the garden and I feel myself melting.

Nickola winces a few more times averting my attention towards him, I slap his mouth closed and peek over to Andrew. My body urged me to jump out from this stupid hiding spot and run up to Andrew and throw my arms around him hugging him tight and never let him go kissing him endlessly until we are both happy again; but in reality I stay put, dazed as he turns his back and walk back inside.

A part of me wished that he would see me in my hiding place, a part of me wishes that he would sense that I was around and pull me into his arms and tell me he would never let me go again.
But another part of me wanted something different;I slump back down next Nickola and rest my head on his shoulder looking up at him with teary eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you the crazy one" Nickola huffs as he is still clutching on to the back of his necks. I chuckle as the tears roll down my cheeks , I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I haven't been quit honest with you"

***

Author's note:

Let the New Games begin.