Part 1

Annie's POV
Today we are going to LA to meet Hayden summerall. We have talked over dm but that's about all. But I think he is sweet, kind, and rreeeaaalllyyy cute but nobody knows. We are on the plane and I have my headphones in listening to little do you know. As I listened to the music I slowly fell asleep on my moms shoulder.

Hayden's POV
After Lauren and I broke up we haven't talked but today I'm meet Annie leblanc she is really nice. I've only dmed her but every time she always puts a smile on my face. She is really pretty as well. I have no clue why but since I started hanging out with Kenzie she has been flirting it seems but she is dating Johnny so I would never do that. He is still upset at me from breaking up with Lauren. But back to Annie she is on the her way in about two hours or so. I hopped in the shower and got ready.
~2 hours later~
Hayden POV
We were at the LA gymnastic/dance gym (I have no clue where they did that video and yes I know it wasn't only them but oh well😂) we were waiting on the girls and mr.Billy. We saw a car pull up so we went out to see if it was them. As soon as I saw Hayley's face I walked up to the car and introduced myself to everyone. They were all very nice. Then I saw Annie next I heard she doesn't hug boys but she came up to me willing to hug me like she knew me for YEARS. We went inside and started the video for my channel. Right away I knew this was going to be a good day!

HEY LOVES so sorry I didn't update sooner I'm doing this summer program so yeah. But do you like it? I'm in the car rn so sorry if there is grammar problems but anyway love yooouuus. Cchhllooee❤️❤️