First time

Disclaimer: not my character or book . Belongs to Veronica Roth! Okay here's the deal. I wanted to make a story where tris and four make love . A sweet 'awwe' type of thing but at the same time on some parts it would just be having sex. A mixture of sex and making love. Also i'm 100% sure tris was virgin and i'm 95% sure four was virgin so i want to make it awkward and realistic in that form.it also doesn't follow I specific storyline in the book, it just kind of loosely telling a story. Be warned sexual content lies head. Enjoy?

It was late at night , I couldn't sleep . I had had a nightmare and didn't feel like going

back to sleep and decided to go to fours room. Well tobias actually. He had let me into his secret when I went through his fear landscape. Since then we could rely on each other .

I slipped into a lose t-shirt and black jeans. I pulled on leather sneakers and walked to fours apartment room. He lived pretty far where no one really goes to. Once I arrived at his room I knocked but there was no answer. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. The lights were on and i thought he went for a walk, neither one of us slept very much. I figured since he was probably out I should lock it for him, and decided I would wait there because I didn't feel like going back either way. I pulled off my sneakers turned off the lights and laid down on his bed. I closed my eyes,and darkness consumed me. I woke up my eyes groggy and full of sleep.

Moonlight was shining in through the window. I heard shuffling and immediately tensed up . I did not dare move a muscle, I could not even if I wanted too. A door creaked open and tobias stepped out of his restroom . I was immediately relieved .

Then I realized he was only wrapped in a towel. I gasped loud enough that he was startled . "Who's there?", he said while turning the light on. " it's .. It's me tris" , I managed . My eyes were locked on him. His muscly body was glistening with water. "Oh it's-..." , he stopped talking and gave me a funny look. " hey look sorry, I couldn't sleep and I came over. You weren't here and I . I.. Why are you looking at me like that?". I looked down and to my embarrassment my shirt was hiked up to reveal my mid drift . I turned a shade of pink and pulled it down.

" tris, I can't believe you, you came to seduce me while I was in the shower", his tone was mocking and playful. " no, I didn't. I . It wasn't.". I got an even brighter shade of pink. He was laughing, it as a rare sight to see. He was usually always so serious. His towel then slipped off. I began laughing seeing him struggle to cover up. I didn't see anything, he had managed to cover up quickly enough. He was a bright red. "Ha very funny. I'm going to change before it falls again. "

In advance this might get a little crazy haha. Maybe. I appreciate your reads <4 also what did you think of the movie? Theo James is gorgeous !!!