I rolled my eyes as I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. I smiled,
"Why not, we've already dated before."

"You know I like the idea of you being my fiancé." Brian said.

"You're drugged up." I said ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

"I like seeing you flustered."

"Shut up Brian."

He laughed but held his side in pain as he groaned. I frowned as I scooted closer to him,
"How you feelin?"

"Sore, but I'll be fine. Are you alright? You looked pretty knocked up when we were in the ambulance."

Yeah, knocked up is a good way of putting it.

I nodded,
"Yeah, I'm okay."

Brian seemed to notice a change in my mood. He scooted over on the bed and smirked as he patted the spot next to him.

"You're such a softie." I said with a roll of my eyes as I climbed onto the bed next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders,
"Admit it, you love it."

I smiled as I leaned into him and laid my head on his chest,
"Yeah, I do."

-

"Please be seated."

I anxiously sat down as the judge prepared to give his verdict. I knew what it was. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he would be sentenced. I was anxious because Brian had defended Dom in the trial, so the number of years could be cut down.

Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder as Mia clutched onto my arm.

"Please rise Mr.Toretto."

Dom slowly stood up as my stomach flipped.

"I have listened to the testimony, and taken into special consideration Agent O'Conner's appeal on behalf of Mr.Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga." The judge said before he paused.

"However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs."

I heard Mia start crying next to me as Brian began to swear under his breath.

"And is such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law."

Brian pulled his arm from my shoulder as he stormed out of the courtroom. I gently placed a hand on my stomach to comfort myself as I wrapped my arm around Mia.

"Dominic Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to serve twenty-five years to life at the Lompoc Maximum Security Prison. Without the possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."

Dom looked back at me one last time with the same look he'd given me years before. I nodded in understanding, take care of Mia. As they led him out of the courtroom I began to feel the familiar feeling of queasiness wash over me.

"Excuse me." I said to Mia as I quickly made my way out of the courtroom. I placed a hand over my mouth as bile rose in my throat. The second I made it out of the doors I started running towards the bathroom. I heard Brian calling after me as I ran into the bathroom and made my way into a stall. I dropped to my knees and leaned over the toilet as the morning sickness hit me.

When I finished I weakly walked over to the sinks and washed my mouth out. I sighed as I rested my hands on my stomach,
"You're killing me kiddo."

"Sophia?"

I looked up to see Mia looking at me with wide eyes. I sighed,
"Shut the door."

She quickly shut the door behind her and locked it. She walked over to me, shock written on her face,
"Soph, are you pregnant?"

I looked in my purse and pulled out the pregnancy test and showed it to her,
"Yeah."

She looked up at me and smiled widely before wrapping her arms around me. I smiled as I hugged her back. She pulled away from me, the smile remaining on her face,
"Oh my god, that's amazing. I'm going to be an aunt! Wait does Brian know?"

I shook my head and frowned,
"No, there just hasn't been a good time with everything going on."

She nodded in understanding,
"When are you going to? You can't keep this from him."

I nodded and smiled softly,
"I will, but we've got to get Dom out of Lompoc first."

She gave me a confused look,
"What do you mean?"

"We're not letting Dom go back to prison. Besides my baby is going to need their aunt and uncle there to help me out."

"What about Brian?" Mia asked concernedly.

I placed a hand on my stomach and smiled,
"He loves me, I'm pretty sure he'll love our kid even more."

She smiled before pulling me into a hug once more,
"I love you, Soph."

"I love you too Mia."

-

I drove up the hill behind Brian as we drove towards the prison bus that my brother was on. I looked over as I saw Mia pull up beside me with a smile on her face. I sped up and drove beside Brian as I saw Tego and Rico arguing. I laughed and shook my head at the two before I looked over at Brian, who was looking over at me with a large grin. I winked at him and nodded before we split and drove on opposite sides of the bus. I pulled up towards the front of the bus and the second I saw Brian I shifted gears and we both switched sides.

"Please work, please work." I said to myself as I drove further ahead and shifted before I drifted and turned to face the bus.

I quickly pressed down on my gas as I drove head on towards the bus. I saw the bus driver panic as he swerved out of the way, effectively missing me. The bus drove towards Brian and the side of it hit the back of his car before it rolled over multiple times before stopping.

Step one complete: reunite my family.

Step two: get the hell out of this country before they catch us.

a/n: I have had an absolute blast writing this part! I'm so thankful for all of your support along the way. It means the absolute world to me and I hope you guys are ready for the next part in the series!

Much love xx