Hi There Neighbor

(Y/N) P.O.V
It's 6:32 A.M and I am ready for the day. I need to just go to the store and buy some food for my tiny BBQ today. So as I'm getting ready and about to hop into my car to go grocery shopping my mind told me to make a invitation for my neighbor. So I went back inside and got started.

Dear Neighbor
I am having a little BBQ today as a "Hi I'm your new neighbor nice to meet you" thing. I will have chicken, Ribs, and even burgers. I will also have dessert too. So if you so kindly like to come over and get to know me a little more I insist you to come over at 4:30 today.
Sincerely your new neighbor,
(Y/N) (L/N)

After I wrote that I then went across the street. I knocked 5 times and taped the invitation on the door. I then ran back to my car and began to drive away to the market. Hopefully this person does come over. I would love to meet them.

Neighbor P.O.V
Who the hell knocks at 7 in the morning!?! I hope its not those damn religious god witness what ever you call them again. (Sorry if you are Jehovah Witnesses)
I swing my door open with force and yelled out "WHAT"! I then see no one at my front door, I also don't see my neighbors car at the front of her house. As I was about to shut my door I see a letter taped on my door... it was from my neighbor named (Y/N). It was a invitation for a little BBQ at her house. As I was staring at the invitation a thought ran across my mind. Someone has invited me to something. I-I I never ever had an invitation before. I never had any neighbor who wanted me to come over and enjoy myself with them before. What is she up to? Here comes this new neighbor that I know will later break into my home giving me a invitation to her little BBQ. I will admit it does get quite boring all day in here so maybe I should go. After all I should take this opportunity to know my neighbor, but if I am to go over there then I would like to have it at the front of her yard. That way I can keep a close eye on my house. So right when I was about to get ready I wrote on the back of the invitation and then went over to her house and taped it to her door.

(Y/N) P.O.V
It is 12:58 and I just got back from the market. They had a big sale today and I took advantage of it. Now I can also make potato salad, deviled eggs, and even make my pumpkin shaped cake that has a nice orange pumpkin pie flavored whipped cream filling in it... what? Can a girl be creative with her desserts. Just before I entered my house I saw a note on my door... it was my invitation but it had something written on the back.

Dear (Y/N)
I would love to come over to your BBQ at 4:30. I would also like to ask if you would like for this to be at your front yard. You see these lousy nosey people like to break into my home and I would want to make sure they don't do it while I'm at your place today. I hope you understand.
Your Neighbor

Oh no, now that is terrible. Why would anyone would like to break into this persons house. Its extremely rude and very messed up. Well its a good thing my neighbor wrote that important information for me. I wouldn't want my neighbor to be in my backyard worrying about their house being invaded.

(Timeskip by (Y/N) awesome cooking)

It is now 4:30 and I put a table with 2 chairs out at front of my yard and placed the food I made for me and my neighbor on the table. It may seem a lot but I would like for my neighbor to take home leftovers. I came back out with 2 big glasses of lemonade and saw a man coming out of the house from across the street. It was my neighbor, and I must say he looks quite handsome.

Neighbors P.O.V
This women respected my request of having this little BBQ at her front yard. I requested this because I didn't want her sneaking off and trying to get into my house. I must admit she does look very pretty up close. "Hi there neighbor. My name is (Y/N)
(L/N), but you probably already knew that. It is a pleasure to meet you". She is very polite so that's good, but that doesn't mean she won't sneak into my house. So as we sat down we then began to eat and I must say... her cooking is delicious. "Im sorry, but I didn't get your name"? She wants to know my name? Why shouldn't I tell her? Well its only fair.
"My name is Boris... Boris Wilson.
(I know it's not his name but the neighbor doesn't have a name in the game. He was just known as the neighbor so work with me here)