a shikamaru love story

Comenzar desde el principio

now every boy started whistling to find out who this mysterious person really is. 

''any way dont let her age fool you,yes she is 12 years old,when her country was attack her parents the king and queen teleported her right to the 3rd hokakge office knowing exactly who she is.We let her take 1 year to adjust to the leaf village and then as the 3rd hokage,lord jirayah and me trained her to her limit for the past year for this very moment as you can tell the akatuski is started to attack and she is also a tail beast of the one tail beast dragon.Who its strength and chakra ties to the nine tail beast.She in her 6 year training has already received the title of sanin level.So you should your respect.'' i stopped my speech from continuing knowing that is enouf for them.

''so when do we meet her?''ask kiba.

''she will be her in one minute so start look sharp,she considers 1st impression very important.ahh their she is.'' i said gazing to my right.

SHIKAMARU POV:

I cant believe what lady hokage is saying.Is this for real? she is supposedly strong,and no doubt she is as the container of the 1 tailed beast dragon.And she is the princess of the sky country meaning she also has a prinagan.Man i defiantly dont want to get in her bad side.And hokage says she a beauty that she had to put on a disguise just to leave her compound.RIDICULOUS.I bet temari will get jealous, i mean im not popular with the ladies as sasuke but i get a lot of girls that likes me.Yeah im temari boyfriend but im just going out with her to get less attention from the girls.

''she will be her in one minute so start look sharp,she considers 1st impression very important.ahh their she is.'' lady hokage said drifting my thoughts away from me.I turn my attention to her gaze and their i stand wide eyes to the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life,know girl can compare to her beauty.White soft skin,slim 5'6 feet body.An angelic face with crimson fierce eyes,nicely full red lips and long midnight hair.As for outfit she is very long black high boots,with black booty shorts,and a red top that shows her nice curves.And a white cape that shows her status as a sannin.And a sword attach to her.Just by looking at her you can tell she is from another world.I still cant believe she is only 12 years of age.She has a very nice smile also, smiling at the hokage very fondly,you can tell they have a deep bond.

''Alright everyone this is princess dililah ling but she likes to be address just dililah.''says the hokage.She still hasn't turned her gaze to us.She just keeps looking at the hokage.I turn my attention to the crowd and you can automatically see hearts in all the guys eyes even the senseis and not to mention kakashi sensei now theirs a shock,and for the female pure jealousy.typical really. But the biggest surprise is the sasuke uchiha still looking at her as she some type of trophy.

''Alright everyone i want you to introduce yourself to dililah first.delilah first let me introduce you to your new team going to be known as team #1.Layla inuzaka and lola hatake they have been train to be part of your team since the age 10 years by the 3rd hokage.'' 

''Hello im layla inuzake 16 years of age a jounin.nice to meet you delilah.'' says layla in a chearful tone and bows respectfully.

''Hi im lola hatake also 16 years of age also a jounin.Hope we can get along and work together.'' says lola in a shy voice but confident tone.and also bows.

''Nice to meet you, hope to get along and also work together in our future missions.''says dililah in a angelic tone.standing tall and confident.

''alright so now you ladies have met each other,after this is over i will like to speak with you three privately later.'' the hakage said and they all nodded in agreement.

''alright lets get this introduction over, i have very important day ahead of me.'' lady hokage continued. 

Everyone started to introduced each other when it was finally my turn.I went up to her slowly pretending she doesn't interest me,but slightly she doesn't know what she doing to me just by her precense.I coughed then spoke in a lazy tone.

''Im shikamaru nara age 16 rank chunin.'' thats it all i said from observing her she really didn't care the rest.She seemed to notice and looked up to me and smile.WOAH wait smile. she hasn't smile to no one not even sasuke who all the girls go crazy for. 

''so your the famous shikamaru nara.'' 

''famous?'' i asked quite curies.and hoping to get into a conversation with her.

''yeah i heard from lady thusnada that you have a high iq.''

''it seems so.nothing really big.''i said hoping to keep up my i dont care expression.

''hmm you know i have a high iq to.How about we find out who is higher.'' this got everyone eyes on us.lady thusnada is smiling.

''such a drag.to much work.'' 

''hmm oh really.well i guess i cant force you then.your the only one who got my interest,but i got disappointed oh well.'' she said in a sad tone.

''WAIT! HIS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT YOUR INTEREST.COME ON IM WAY STRONGER THEN HIM!!'' says naruto 

''now now naruto.dont need to shout.''says kakashi.

''yeah your right.but ive seen better.'' delilah says.

''WHAT!YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN ME.''

''who says? ive always been on the shadows,canceling my chakra of course not even your sensei picked it up.and thinking you have the nine tails in you i thought you could even sense me.'' 

wow.she speeks the truth.ans no shame in nothing.

''like i said.she is very hard to impress naruto.She likes people who thinks first,of course you have to be a fast thinker.not someone who goes by guts.''lady thusnada says.

''wait so does this mean she has a crush on shikamaru?'' ask sasuke.

wow that was shocking sasuke actually seems interest.everyone turned there attention to delilah including me waiting for an answer.

''hmm.....i guess you'll never know.now will you.'' she finishes.damm that sucks.

''ok guys thats enough for today you have lots of work to do tomorrow so everyone go.''says lady thusnada.

''oh and team #1 report to my office .''she concludes.

I went up to delilah before she disappear,she caught my gaze raising an eyebrow.

''i was hoping if you would like to have a night walk with me at midnight?'' i asked her hoping she will say yes.

''hmm well i do like to watch the stars.but wont your girlfriend get mad?'' she ask in a monotone voice.

''nope.'' ha yeah right she here's this and hell will brake loose.but no way im i telling her this.

''alright ill meet on training field #10.oh by the way i hate people who make me wait.k?'' she says and i nod my head hoping to keep my excitement down.