a shikamaru love story

Start from the beginning

Lola hatake (kakashi niece)

Lola parents died on a mission and was given kakashi as her caretaker at the age of 6 years old.She graduated from the academy at 10 years old just like Layla and was put together as a teammate just the 2 to sharpen their skills.It is known that she is more like kakashi then her parents.Given that kakashi trained her since givin as her caretaker.She is a prodigy like kakashi.She loves him to deaf and will do anything to protect him, to not loose him, like her parents.She and layla didn't get a permanent sensei because the hokage didn't want them to get attach to any sensei because he wanted to prepare them for a certain future that has to do with delilah.

Her ability and power: rank jounin

She is very fast the same speed as layla and kakashi.She is a medical student trained by lady thusnada herself for half a year.She has learned lightning blade from kakashi and alot more techniques to do with lightning and water chakra. giving her the chakra control of lightning and water.She specialize in jen jutsu.She can summon a wolf who is known to be very powerful and beautiful.

Her personility:

She is very lady like. Has great posture and is very graceful.Her motto is to always protect her teammates even if it causes her own life.Her hobby is eating.But when she eats its not very ladylike.Her best friend is layla.She has a crush on nejie hyuga.She doesn't like the word hate or dislike.She always see the good in everyone.Her personality is the opposite as kakashi but is very shy to new people.she is currently 15 years old.

LET THE STORY BEGIN.............................

HOKAGE THUSNADA.POV

Im here on the training field with every single genin,chunin and their sensei.WHY you must ask because im going to introduce them to their new teammate.Well to team #1 who only consist of two people of the age 16.They are consider the best in their clan as the prodigy the 3rd hokage has been training them for this very special day.Im not going to lie i hope they can soften up delilah she only opens up to me and jiraya now,she was heart broken when the hokage died,she consider him her grandfather.I look at everyone and they all have curies look on their faces even sasuke who finally came back home after defeating orochimaru.Naruto is getting impatient as always.Shikamaru is gazing the clouds and for the rest of them all just board.As for layla and lola who is going to be deliala new teammates who are sitting by a tree sleeping.If delilah sees this their 1st impression will be bad.Of course being from a royal family she has high standards to be acknowledge.A very tough cookie.Talking about her i can sense her amazing chakra coming this way,i tolled her not to conceal it to know she is close by.And by the looks of it everyone noticed it,that got them high alert even the sleepy heads.

''Everyone calm down their is no danger.'' i shouted everyone gave me weird looks,but curies ones.

''i want to introduce you to someone who is out most very important to the village.Her name is formally known as Princess delilah ling.The only survivor of the sky country and their dragon heir.''

With that i paused to see their reaction everyone is wide eye in unbealieble shock.Even naruto is shock.

''wait a minute sensei,how come we heard this only now? the sky country was destroyed for over 7 years.'' says sakura.

''well thats simple the 3rd hokage wanted this to be kept a secret for her own safety and the villages,she hasn't attended the academy at all,and if she wants to leave her compound she will have to conceal her chakra and transform herself to look ordinary.''

i chuckled at the thought.

''ordinary?'' ask naruto uzumaki.

''well to put it simple,she is very beautiful like know other female you have ever seen.''