''Hello boys'', Jiwoo said, making the boys smile at them and greet the girls, before stepping aside so that they could come in. The girls walked in, with Nari being the last one to step inside as the others made their way into the living room. ''Riiii, where have you been?'', Taehyung said, while throwing an arm around the said girl's shoulders. ''Hiding from you, guess it didn't work'', Nari said, making Taehyung gasp and place his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

''OOHHH BURN'', Jimin and Jungkook screamed. ''You want some water for that burn hyung?'', Jungkook teased. ''I don't think that would be enough Kookiee, how about ice Tae?'', Jimin suggested, making Nari giggle at their antics. ''You don't mean that right Ri?'', Taehyung asked, worried that she really might have been hiding from the boy.

Nari turned to Taehyung, a serious look on her face, making Taehyung more worried. ''Ri?'', Taehyung tried again, scared that the said girl had enough of his randomness. Just as Taehyung was about to apologize for bothering Nari, the said girl's face broke into a bright smile. ''What kind of queen would I be if I was hiding from the king?'', Nari said, making Taehyung's box like smile appear.

''See I told you she was the Gucci queen'', Taehyung said, while Jimin and Jungkook just frowned at the interaction that happened in front of them. Noticing the sour looks on Jimin and Jungkook's faces, Nari turned to them with a wide smile. ''Don't worry boys, I am still your beloved Nana and Riri'', Nari said, while linking her arms with Jimin and Jungkook.

The said boys smiled and stuck their tongue out at Taehyung, who was mimicking their actions. ''Let's go inside, shall we?'', Nari said, making the boys focus on her again. Nodding their head, they followed Nari to the living room to see the Fallen Angels girls interacting with the rest of Bangtan.

Minseo was talking with Yoongi, while Jiwoo and Hoseok were bickering about who was better at a certain game they were playing on their phones. Seoyun was getting the food on the table, along with Seokjin and Namjoon's help.

As the younger ones walked into the living room, Seokjin noticed Nari and ran up to her. ''Ahh my daughter has finally arrived, what took you so long?'', Seokjin said, while hugging Nari. Parting from their hug, Nari glanced at the maknae line, only for Seokjin to follow her vision. Noticing the awkward three boys, Seokjin realised what had happened.

''How many times do I have to tell you guys to let Nari have some space?'', Seokjin asked rhetorically, making the boys awkwardly look at their feet. ''Sorryyy'', the three boys mumbled, making Nari giggle. ''It's okay eomma, I missed them too'', Nari said, making the boys' head whip to Nari. ''See Riri doesn't mind hyung'', Jungkook said, with a smile on his face, making Jimin and Taehyung nod in agreement at Jungkook's statement.

Seokjin shook his head, he knew that whatever he said would not be taken into consideration by the three boys when it came to Nari. ''Well let's take a seat, the episode is about to start any minute now'', Seokjin said, gesturing Nari to the couch, while Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung followed them. ''Oh my gosh! There is pizza?!'', Nari exclaimed, while turning around to face the maknae line.

''Of course, it wouldn't be the same without pizza'', Jungkook said. ''What flavour?'', Nari asked, eyes sparkling. ''Chicken'', Jimin said, making Nari squeal before high-fiving Jimin. ''Yaassss'', Nari said, while running to the table, making the boys chuckle. ''If I didn't know better I would really think that she was my long lost daughter'', Seokjin said, while shaking his head making the maknae line nod in agreement.

They all sat down, some on the couch others on the floor, as the Run episode started. Laughter was heard the whole episode long. ''Oh my gosh I can't believe you made Seoyun kill the spider'', Nari laughed while rolling on the ground. ''Jin hyung I didn't know you could scream like that'', Jimin said, joining Nari on the ground as Jungkook imitated Seokjin and Hoseok's screaming.