"I'm afraid so.. yes," Pan nodded, answering both Aedion and me at the same time. He gave me a little wink, which I'm pretty sure only I saw, before strutting around like the princess he was.

"What do you want?" Corey growled.

Wrong move.

I shook my head as I looked up sadly at my brother. Honestly, I still felt glad to be near him. I was surprised Pan had magically transported me to the treehouse- or even next to him just to watch the sick torture he had planned for my brother.

"Hmmm, immortality? A do-over; your sister to be specific. Eternal power? Oh! And of course we cannot forget the cherry on top- your head on a stick at the front of the treehouse where your sister currently resides. Maybe that way she may see that she's better off doing as I say instead of fighting off every last word. Pathetically, may I add," he said, rather smug with his answer, but annoyed when he mentioned me fighting back. It made me sick to think about waking up to see my brother head on a stick every morning. And it may seem as if I should be thinking more about that. But I couldn't get over how offensively true Pan's statement about my patheticness was.

"RUDE!" I yelled from my spot, crossing my arms. That's when something flashed in Pan's eyes. And I knew that look all too well. Pan was going to have a fun game in mind. Now, depending on your definition of fun, Pan's was nothing like it. All he wanted was blood, torture and entertainment. Along with some power mixed in. So I couldn't help but shrink down in my position as I stared at Pan in fear.

"Why my dear kitten, how lovely of you to join us," he sneered, my nickname rolling off his tongue easily and causing chills to go up my spine, and ultimately resulting in the hairs on the back of my neck standing erect. Meanwhile Corey and Aedion shared a look of pure confusion, as they stood completely still.

"Um.." Aedion whispered.

"Oh yes of course, you can't see her. But I can," Pan grinned devilishly, causing me to look away and gulp down in annoyance, considering he was extremely attractive when he did that.

"See who?" Aedion asked, although Corey already knew who the 'her' was that Pan had referred to.

"Where is she," he gritted his teeth together in anger as he gripped a dagger in his pocket angrily.

Pan let another twisted grin crawl across his lips as he looked at me, and I didn't like that way he reached his hands out gently.

"Come here kitty," he said, gesturing with his hands for me to come to him. But I only shook my head out of fear, pressing myself against my brother in an instinct to stay safe. Even though I knew it would do nothing. His eyes got darker, and his grin disappeared, a look of dominance now lacing his beautiful features.

"I said. Come here kitty," Pan growled, no longer in the mood for me to not listen to him. I winced as I took a small step forwards, and heard a sudden gasp behind me. I turned my head to see Corey was looking directly at me. His eyes were almost glued to mine, because they never left their post of staring deep into my blue irises.

"Addie.." He whispered. "Don't go near him,"

I only shook my head in sadness as I looked over at Pan, tears already in my eyes.

"How can you see me?" I asked him, my voice shaking.

"How could I not?" He asked. I turned to Pan.

"Can he see you too?" I said quietly. Pan gave no response but only looked me dead serious in the eyes, his arms no longer outstretched and waiting to wrap around me in a possessive clutch meant to mock my brother, but simply tucked behind his back.

"Addie, of course I can see him. Why wouldn't I?" He asked. I just looked over my shoulder and back at my brother, well aware of the fact that Pan was watching my every move with interest. I looked at Corey and saw how beat, how broken, and how distressed he was. It was almost like looking in a mirror- and that's not even the saddest part. I'd caused all of this. And I knew then and there I had to be the one to finish it. My head turned back to Pan as I took a small step forwards. There was a moment of silence before I began to speak.

"I'd like to make a deal,"

Around me, Aedion and Corey both gasped. The lost boy took a shocked step back, and Corey took one forwards, his hand reaching out. Meanwhile Pan's expression nearly made me laugh. The way his eyebrows furrowed, the way his lips pursed- it all added up to not something you saw on Peter Pan often. A look of surprise.

"What kind of deal?" He said after a moments hesitation where everyone was silent. He shook off his previous expression and stared at me in intrigue, waiting for my response.

"A trade, of sorts," I said, taking another step towards him. He glanced down as I got closer, and Corey followed every step, his hand getting closer every time.

"And what is it you have to offer me, my darling?" He asked. I took in a large breath, and looked down. It was then I decided this was the right thing to do. I had no other way of doing it but seeing it from the perspective of Pan.

"Me,"

"Addie no!" Corey called out.

"Stupid girl!" Aedion spoke at the same time as my brother.

Immediately Pan appeared next to me, and pulled me a few feet away from Corey, who had reached towards me. His arms wrapped around me firmly and he pulled me close to look me deep in the eyes.

"And what exactly do you mean by.. 'you'?" He asked me coldly.

"I give in," I said simply. "I'll do whatever you ask of me without an argument," I replied hoarsely, looking at my brother sadly and tearing up, just like him.

"And what is it I have to give you in return?" Pan's eyes narrowed, and he stared me down intensely, raising one of those devilish eyebrows.

"I want you to let my brother go-"

"-Addie-"

"-And I want you to wipe his memory of everything-"

"-Adelaide-"

"-including me-"

"ADELAIDE NO!"

All I could do was bite my lip and look down as I began uncontrollably crying, while Corey protested throughout my whole sentence. Pan stared at me, thinking over my offer until finally he came to a conclusion, a smirk creeping its way up his lips.

"I like the sound of that,"

Status: Edited

A/N: WHY AM I SO PROUD OF THE DETAIL AND CREATIVE JUICES OF THIS CHAPTER LIKE OMG HOLY COW ITS 3 AM, IM ON VACATION BUT OH HELL IM WRTINT LIKE 3 MORE CHAPTERS RN!!

So anyways my grandparents have been married 50 years today and man I haven't kept a guy for more than 2 months and holy fvck was I ever in tears because they're story was so damn cute!

Especially when we had the 1967 amazing quality wedding video 👌👌

Well.. I don't have much to say besides- HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID WITH THE LIL' FEELS

Love y'all whomever you may be!! Xx :D

-R