Chapter 2

GRACE P.O.V

We decided to walk to the frat house as it was only 10 minutes away. When Ruby and I arrived the house was packed! House music boomed through every door and window as 19 year olds downed alcohol in red paper cups. Ruby looked at me and smiled, I could tell she partied often, just by the way everyone at the party knew her. I still had hold of Ruby’s arm as she pulled me through the crowed. I scanned the room, looking at everybody enjoying themselves.

“Hi Rube!” shouted a blonde boy with an accent, disturbing my thoughts.

“Hey, Niall!”  Ruby looked at me then back to Niall “this is Grace she’s new here and she’s sharing my room with me.” Both Ruby and Niall looked at me with glossy eyes.

“Um, hi.” I said quietly. I doubt that they could even hear me with the music blaring. Niall nudged Ruby and winked; he then left to join three other boys standing by the door. Ruby explained to me that she was friends with a band formed on campus and Niall was in it. There were five boys in the band and they had formed a little over a year ago, they were in the year above Ruby and I.  Niall walked back over to us with his three other friends.

I was introduced to the four band members; I wondered where the fifth one was? There was: Niall, the blond Irish one who ate A LOT! Zayn, who enjoyed drawing and had a mystical era to him. Liam, who always made everyone laugh. Louis, who liked to get everyone drunk and Harry, who no one said much about.

I was surprisingly comfortable around the boys; they put me at ease and wanted to know all about me. I couldn’t help but notice how much Louis had drunk since I had been standing there; his brown hair had fallen limp with the amount of sweat pouring off of his forehead - he couldn’t even form a coherent sentence.

“Woah Lou, you better slow down mate, you won’t last much longer if you keep drinking like that” said Zayn who put his arm around Louis back. Louis looked at him, laughed, grabbed another bottle of liquid and gulped it down. “Suit yourself,” Zayn chuckled.

After talking to the boys for a while Ruby dragged me onto the so-called “dance floor” which was really just a clear bit of space with a lot of drunk, horny teenagers grinding up on each other on. A thick beat pumped through the speakers as bodies began to sway. Ruby grabbed hold of my hand and sung the words to the song that I had no idea as to what it was. I laughed as she almost tripped over her own feet; she brushed it off and carried on. I could feel myself heating up and my body glistened with sweat, I went to turn to Ruby when a large guy’s drink spilled all over me.

“Oh for god sake!” I shouted. The guy laughed and walked away, “prat” I mumbled under my breath. I looked at the dress and a large wet patch was printed on the front, I told Ruby that I would go look for a bathroom to try and clean up; she just nodded and continued grinding up against a black haired boys crotch. I dodged my way past many sweaty bodies and climbed the staircase. There were at least six doors; one of them had to be the bathroom. The first two doors I opened revealed two couples involved in a heavy make out session, the third door was an empty bedroom, but finally the fourth door was a bathroom.

I stepped into the bathroom and locked to door, I could feel my brain pounding in my skull and I felt slightly sick from all the alcohol consumption. I grabbed a paper towel and started wiping the dress; most of the drink had soaked through so there was no way I could wipe it off. Being in LA the night was warm so I was sure that within a few hours the wet patch would dry. I was just touching up my makeup when I heard a loud bang on the bathroom door.

“Hurry the fuck up in there I need a piss!” It was a male voice and it sounded familiar.

“Just WAIT!” I screamed, taken back as by how loud my voice was.

After touching up my makeup I opened the door. Deep green eyes stared right at me; he was wearing a red bandana to keep his sweaty curls from covering his face. He stared at me, I knew he recognised me, but he just pushed past and went into the bathroom, slamming the door in my face as he went in. Slightly hurt from the unkind gesture I walked back downstairs and found Ruby with the boys. Liam had his arm around Ruby’s shoulders and he whispered something into her ear, she giggled. Were they dating?

“Grace!” yelled Louis and he held a red cup into the hair.

“Hi Louis!” I yelled back, everyone laughed. Louis was completely wasted and I was surprised how he was still standing.

“Where did Harry go?” said Ruby, “oh by the way Grace Harry’s the other member of the band.”

I nodded.

“I think he went to the toilet...” said Zayn “ahh, here he is.” I turned around and there he stood.

HARRYS P.O.V

I recognised her immediately, this was the third time I’d seen her today. The first time I had bumped into her causing her to drop all of her things and the second time I’d slammed a door in her face. Not good. Her hair swayed around her shoulders and her brown eyes were staring straight at me. She was defiantly new here, I hadn’t seen her around, or fucked her before for that matter. I casually walked over to the boys, Ruby was there too.

“Haz! Haven’t seen you in a while,” said Ruby. God that girl could be annoying.

“Yeah you too,” I said back.

There was an awkward silence, nobody knew what to say.

“Um, Harry,” said Zayn “this is Grace, she’s Ruby’s new roomie.” Grace. I liked that name, it sounded pure. Grace just looked at me with cold eyes.

“Ahh Grace we’ve met before, right?” I said.

“Yes,” she replied “the first time we “met” you almost knocked me over and the second time you slammed a door in my face.”

I stared at her for a moment, contemplating as to what I should say to her, but just laughed instead. Everyone was watching us with a confused expression on their face.

“Ok then guys...” said Liam, the awkwardness hung in the air “let’s find a couch and go play truth or dare.” Ruby squealed and took Liam’s hand leading him to the nearest couch, everyone else followed. I was walking right behind Grace, her arse looked amazing in that little black dress, hugging her curves.

“Nice arse,” I whispered in her ear. She turned to look at me and gave me a stern glare; I chuckled and sat down on the couch.

(Hi guys:) so how do you like the second chapter?! Give me some ideas as what you want to see hapen, tell your friends about my fanfict. hearing from you means alot!

Twitter @imaginaze1d

Instagram: imaginaze1d