Blurred vision pt.2

Start from the beginning

Calm down babe, that way I can not touch you, and the only position we can do is you on top of me, riding.

omg! you hit your head this hard ? -She looked away with embarrassment.

I did not hold back my smile, the moment I was falling I thought I was really going to die, and all I thought was in yuju alone, I got to hear her screaming at me but it was the last thing I remember.

You know ... -I said seriously taking her hand.- I thought it was my end, and it made me realize that life is too short, and that I want to live to the fullest with you.

I'm not going anywhere jungkook, you're very weird lately! what's it?

Nothing- I said.

You will know yuju, but not yet.

1 week later ...

Yuju:

All right, dad. -Jungkook was on the phone and I hugged him from behind.

Everything ok? -I asked.

yeah- he hung up the phone.

My father said that after his scandal and my accident he had some complications in health but now he is well, and he is going to take a vacation ... he apparently gave up being a jerk with us, he said it was not worth it.

Great! So now we can focus on getting things done by the end of the year.-I said.

I had just moved in, and finally everything was arranged in my new apartment.

Let's celebrate Christmas here at home this year, I just decided! - I said excitedly

As you want, babe! But I still think you should have stayed with me. Now I keep thinking I have to move to a smaller place. -Jungkook said giving me a quick kiss on my mouth.- Like ... an apartment, I do not know!

Jungkook, are you insinuating that you want to live with me? - I smiled and stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek.

I need to go to the doctor to get these points off, and later I'm going out with the boys to decide some things about the company, I'll tell them about Christmas - jungkook said while calling V for a ride.

then Jungkook left me alone, and I felt a quick dizziness.

weird...

Then I felt a very strong nausea and ran to the bathroom putting my lunch out.

Jungkook:

Did she suspect something? - V asked stupidly excitedly, hobi, jimin, and yoongi looked at me full of expectations.

suspect of what v? I'm just going to the doctor ... and on the way back i will buy the engagement ring. -I said smiling and beating the boys hands in celebration.

The guys started yelling and slapping me on my back, everyone was excited. They were going with me to choose a ring, I was strangely excited.

But guys, what if she says no? -I asked uncertainly.

yeah... right Kookie, it's not going to happen- jimin said. They rolled their eyes and headed toward the store.

...

this is it guys! -I said happily that I had found the perfect ring

this is it guys! -I said happily that I had found the perfect ring.- It's this ring I want to give to the woman I love, I'll have her for the rest of my life!