I exchanged looks with Hermione. Scabior left Harry and walked over to me. "I get the pretty one."

The Snatcher exchanged me to Scabior. With a firm grip of my arm, we apparated. After the squeezed feeling went away, I saw the long and narrow pathway to the entrance of the place I remembered well from my childhood. The Malfoy Manor. The rest of the Snatchers apparated behind us. The atmosphere around me change from gloomy to death-like in a matter of seconds. We walked up to the iron gate where Bellatrix stood on the other side, peering through the opening. Scabior let go of me to grab Harry and pull him up to the gate. He moved his hair aside letting Bellatrix see his scar.

"Get... Draco..." she whispered.

The gates opened and we were pushed forcefully through the entrance. We made it into the Manor, and up the steps into the drawing room, almost big enough to be a ballroom. Harry was hauled to the front. I kept my head down, allowing the pieces of fallen hair from my ponytail hide my face. I looked through my eyelashes. Scabior stood next to me, inhaling in my hair and stroking my cheek.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked.

Draco looked down at Harry. "I can't be sure."

"Draco. Look closely, son." Lucius said grabbing Draco by the back of the neck. "If we are the ones who hand Potter to the Dark Lord... " Scabior heard this and left me, Thank Merlin to go over to Lucius. "... everything would be forgiven, All would be as it was understand?" Draco nodded.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy," Scabior said.

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?!"

"Lucius!" Mrs. Malfoy said, calmly putting a hand on her husband's shoulder, pulling him away. I noticed that nobody in this house looked at all well kept.

"Don't be shy sweetie. Come over!" Bellatrix grabbed Draco's hand a pulled him closer. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure!"

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked.

"He came to us like that," said one of the Snatchers, "Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx." Bellatrix stood up and walked over to us. "Which one of you did it hm?"

"One moment Bellatrix," Lucius interrupted. "I'm quite curious to know who is under that hair." Shit...

I felt a hand yank my hair. Cold, gray eyes met mine.

"Well, well, well, what a surprise Miss. Rosewood."

"Lucius" I spat, flicking a lock of hair out of my eyes still pulling at the hold the Snatcher had on me.

"You blasted little fool!" Bellatrix shrieked, "How dare you call a man with such status by his first name!"

Lucius looked over his shoulder slightly. "Bella..." He turned back to me. "I thought your father would have taught you better than to call a man by his first name."

"Well," I gave another pull at my restraint, but nails dug into my skin, "I don't see my father here at the moment and I believe—," I could feel a warm liquid running down my hands. Blood. "—That I won't shame him while he is not present."

"Oh no, I'm sure you did shame him. Anyways, I see you've come to join the party." He said with loathsome quirk of the eyebrow.

"Join the party?" I scoffed. "Like I'd want to join you after you're master has only ever killed the people I love."