Do I Know U?

(Pooja's POV)
So i just opened the door and saw Mr. Bhatiya standing with a man who was wearing a cap and covering his half face with scarf and wearing big sunglasses which was covering his other half face...
(i spoke to myslef)
What? Sunglasses at 11 at night????
(i was staring him and giving confused looks and then saw mr. Bhatiya )....
Mr. Bhatiya: oh sir pls come inside.....
(giving me a pleading look)
Me:uhh. Yaa sure...
Mr. Bhatiya : thanks a lot mam.... And sir i think i should leave now and go to the machanic to see the car...
He: Yaa
(Mr. Bhatiya leaves)
Me: hey!!! Pls have a seat and be comfortable.....
He: hmmm but for that i have to remove these..... (he said and started removing his scarf, glasses and cap)
(he was wearing a grey full sleeved t-shirt and a black trousers with white sports shoes and a watch...He is looking soo hot)
Me: why were u wearing the glasses at 11 pm and a scarf in a such hot weather?
He: (settling on the couch) becoz i don't want to surrounded by the people again.
Me:(laugh while filling the glass of water) but why they will surround u as u r not a celebrity or a theif naa......
(he started giving me some deadly looks)
(i ingnored but i think that i said something wrong thats why thought to change the topic)
(but where the hell did Vinay died? Does it take so much time to come from a 3rd floor to the 2nd floor?)
(while offering him a glass of water and settling on the other sofa)
Me:So myself Pooja Sharma!!!!!!
He: (while drinking the water)
Uhhh i know as i follow your show... And i really loved your acting....
Me: (making a proud face) thank you!!! Ahhh thats why i was getting the feel that i saw u somewhere.... U r my fan... Hmmm
(He gaved me deadly & confused look!!!)
Me: will u like to have Maggie? As i m going to make it....
He:u know its unhealthy.... Aaan....
Me:(i intrupted in between) ahh okk but will u have it ?
He: NOT AT ALL!!!! And I already had my dinner....
Me: As You Say!!!!
(went towards the kitchen and after 2 minutes i came back and again sit on the sofa)
(he was just drinking the water)
Me: so your name? And what u do?
(He was just going to spilt that sip of water from his mouth but some how he utter in it under his throat and started staring me with his frustrated expressions...)
He: why r u acting that u don't know me?
Me: yaa becooz i don't know u....
He:Do U Watch Cricket?
Me: uhhhh no no no please noo, i didn't understand why this whole country is mad behind a game in which players making huge money and making fool of people...
(He was looking me like he will going to muder me....)
He: (angrily) do u know anything about cricket? Do u ever watched it?
Me : relax...you are reacting like i am speaking about you. I guess i watched glimpse of 2011 WC final.
He: do u know that cricketer, umm VIRAT KOHLI?
ME: YAA, i heard about him..he is the forth cricketer i ever know....
He: and who r the rest?
Me: ahh Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, that bowler malinga and virat.......
He:uhhhh why i m getting the feel that u know who i m????
Me: no.. Seriously i don't know u..... And why will i act?
He: hmm, Do you always speak so much or just a special treatment for me?
Me: What? What You Think Of Yourself?
He: ( murmured) an innocent struck with a mad
Me: ohh please, you should be thankfull.
He: man tell me honestly u know Virat Don't you?
Me: Arey nahi bhai nahi jaanti... nahi dekha kabhi cricket, not much active on social media and moreover i heard about Virat Kohli because he is Anushka Sharma 's boyfriend. And i really admire her professionally and personally....
He: do u know anushka personally???
Me: yaa i m doing a project  with her And i really admire her.  acting skills are amazing, she is like my idol.
He:hmm.... ok but didn't u ever saw Virat Kohli?
Me: i guess maybe in newspapers in those helmets but not clearly i remember...
He:ohhh
(suddenly the door bell ranged)
I just opened the door and saw Vin standing there, i started shouting on Vin....
Me: where did u died? Infact why u have come? What the hell Vin? Does it take decades to came from 1 floor to another?
Vinay :i was coming but then i saw a Audi in the parking... So i just went their to see who's car was that... And the man who was standing near the car was with a mechanic and he was my big fan... So he start taking my autographs and selfies....
Me: what a good excuse...
He:uhhh... now u stop your nonsense and let me in....
(he pushed me aside and went inside)
(i locked the door and turn and saw vinay was standing near the door and staring the mr.... with his widen eyes..... And then Vin saw me and then again to him)
Vinay : oh my God.... I can't believe it... "THE VIRAT KOHLI" in front of my eyes... (he rubbed his eyes and then rushed towards the couch sitting beside him)
Me: whhhaaaatttt?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it.... I know its little boring and i will try to do better.... Thanks for your support and pls pls pls do vote and comment and let me know what do you feel about the plot of the story....
I will Try to update soon.....