Chapter 2

Jerome pov (short)

My sisters and me started walking to the center of the school for our first class.

When we got there I had science while Kyra got Chemistry while Luna got History. We said our goodbyes and went to class.

Luna pov

"Ugh. I got history" i said to myself. I wander around til i reach my class.

I entered the classroom and i can feel that the whole class glaring at me and whispering i heard someone whisper"I wonder what hybrid she is?" or"She looks weird"(a/n sorry couldn't think what else they should whisper)

I just ignored them and sat in an empty seat in the back. Until the class stopped whispering and settled down.

"Okay class i bet you're wondering about the new transfer student so why don't you stand up and introduce yourself." I stood up as he told me to do " My name is Luna and in case if you're wondering I am a wolf sorceress hybrid." I said and sat down.

" Well nice to met you luna now does

anyone want to show luna around the school at lunch?"the teacher asked. Nobody raised their hand it was deathly silent until a girl stood up and said ,"I'll show the new kid around." "That's great Lauren. Okay now i want everybody ti get their textbook out."the teacher said.

Kyra's Pov

I finally reach my class and entered instantly everybody's eyes were on me.I started to fidget. I never like to be in the center of attention.

" Everybody this is our new transfer student Kyra would you mind telling is if you're a hybrid or not?"the teacher said " I-i'm a bacca hybrid." i managed to say. "Okay why don't you take seat." she asked i nodded my head and went to a empty seat in the back.

"Okay can i have volunteer show Kyra around at lunch?" she asked a kid was waving his like crazy and it look like he was going too fall off his chair

"Okay Eddie you'll show the new student around."the teacher announced . The guy that i assumed that his name was Eddie sat down looking like a kid at Christmas. I sighed this is going to be a long class.

Hey guys its me Luna i finally update!!

YOU HAPPY NOW LAUREN!!!! Anyways hope you enjoy and apologies if it wasn't great. Welp See you next time