Some Pastel Colour Love

Rating: Explicit

Pairing: YutoYama, TakaInoo

Summary: Inoo Kei is one annoyed neighbour of Yuto Nakajima and Yamada Ryosuke, a new couple who always make loud noises at night of which he's been quite fed up with. One night he's finally had it and launches his way to the couple's door next morning. However, he learns that the couple have gone for a vacation. Inoo completely forgets about his bitter feeling when Yuya Takaki - Yuto's dear friend - shows him something more than meets the eye.

<3

"Ah! Fuck! Yuto..!" Yamada curses in defeat, basking his head while gripping tight on Yuto's shoulders as Yuto thrusts into him deeper.

"Huh?"

And faster.

"Fuck me! Ugh. Nakajima!" His breath hitches when Yuto's movement getting rough, his words apparently fuel him more to drive both to the edge.

"Faster. Agh. Oh, shit...!"

Yuto understands, he manages to match his pace with the speed of Yamada's endless moans and screams on his ears. Indeed, Yamada needs a stronger word than that to drive Yuto closer to him. To utterly eradicate his brain system, taking both higher into the peak of euphoria. 

"You're so tight." Yuto bites on Yamada's nipple, nibbling on it whilst driving the best ride he's ever experienced in his life.

"Fuck! Agh! I'm close! Damn you Nakajima!" Yamada screams at the top of his lungs, as if someone is murdering him. Indeed, Yuto is murdering his sanity and not letting even a single second go without hitting on his most sensitive nerve again and again.

"Hush...You'll wake someone up, baby.." Yuto is still on his way, going in and out in consistency, showering Yamada with his sweat and licking all over his neck.

Most likely, Yuto wants Yamada to scream louder instead. To let the whole town know that the adorable guy beneath him is now his possession, his prisoner. The only one he takes home after so many long nights spent on overplayed games and movies. When his hand is no longer enough to fill his void. But that's not the reason why he chooses Yamada.

Yamada was like a light that blinded him when Yuto spotted him, all casual with his V-neck top, too deep for him not to stare at. Yamada whispered to Yuto words he'd never heard before, ordering him to tear him into pieces and discover what laid within.

That moment when Yuto kissed him for the first time in a small toilet cubicle, - too small for them to share for two but they somehow made it possible - he felt like his journey was over. His destination was in his grip, he drew promises on Yamada's lips which Yamada answered with a silent yes. He clung on Yuto like he was a dear old friend.

The cupid finished his job that day, smiling from ear to ear.

"Baby..." Yamada utters to his mouth, their noses touching each other's.

"Hmm?" Yuto opens his eyes, capturing Yamada pursing his lips into a smile.

Oh, love.

Yamada's words linger through the night like melodies Yuto would like to hear for years and years to come.

***

"Fucking hell....! Who do they think they are? Fucking and screaming like they own the world!" Inoo places his sleepy head on the dining table, endlessly cursing and yawning.

Unfortunate enough for Inoo, he couldn't sleep the night before due to some weird - and dirty - noises coming from behind his bedroom wall for almost the whole night. Or at least that's what he remembers now. He tried desperately to shut his ears and eyes but the sounds were too distracting.