The Plans

Friday:
Well since Aunt Loretta came I'm having really bad luck aunt is one of those who doesn't let go someone until she gives him a big kiss.

Saturday:
Today mom told us this week plans. So on Sunday we're suppose to go to church, on Monday zoo, Tuesday pool, Wednesday some restraunt, Thursday beach, Friday Gramma' s and on Saturday slip slide water park
And on Sunday she has her flight.
Today I went to bed on 8:00 just because that stupid pig. MANNY got a mud gun last Christmas and didn't liked that present and today the pug noticed it and sprayed 8t all over the house. And mom thought it was me she made me clean it first and then send me to bed. Well that pig is driving all the house crazy. Yesterday the pig pooped on aunt Loretta's suitcase and she was going to kick that pig out but MANNY burst into tears.

Sunday:

Ok now I have to get ready for church with all those hot clothes you can never enjoy yourself well I suggest you should wear a cool T-shirt, or easy sandals. But I don't know why these people have old brains. Ok Today when we were in church I thought to sit with Holly but you know when your Aunt is with you there is nothing you can do by your own. Today the going to church was really awful. MANNY is potty trained now but still he peed his pants and the "part peace be with you" Aunt Loretta hugged me like she didn't saw me from when I was born.