~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now I'm going to pour some wine. How about you take your clothes off?" He smirks and strokes my cheek.

I shake my head and groan, trying to pull away. "E-Erik, I don't like you like that. You're my friend. That's all you'll ever be."

"I don't care what you think, Christine." He began to unbuckle his pants. "One night with me and you'll forget any man you knew."

His pants dropped, showing off the grey patterned boxers. Breathe. You can run, you can escape. You're not wasting your virginity on a man you don't love.

"We're not doing this Erik. It would ruin our relationship!" I yell and try to push him away. "Erik, I'm sorry. I just can't."

He stopped undressing himself, looking down at me. "I need you to stop talking. We will do this! You love me. I know you do."

Frowning, I kick him in the groin. I'm not be forced into an act I do not wish to perform. No, I can't do this. Not with him.

I ran, ran out of the dorm room and to the nearest phone booth. I hid in their for hours, seeing him running around New York only searching for me. No, not him. Not him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't be with him after that. Never in anyway besides friends. If he promises to never act upon his urges again, maybe even best friends. But no, I won't be with a man who almost forces sex on me.

I'm not an object up for grabs and for men's pleasure. I wish to have my own say in everything I do and say. With Erik, I wouldn't be able to do that. It can't be him. Not anymore...No.

"I'm sorry Erik..." I mumble and trace the stains on the celling with my eyes.

My mind made up? Do I know what I want? Who I want? The correct answer should be no. However, my answer is yes. I know who I want to be by my side. Share each moment with me. Each love, each lifetime. I know...I know.

"Him..." I whisper, sitting up and grabbing my purse quickly.

I have to see him. Even though New York is three hours away. I have to see him and express these thoughts and feelings. He has to know that I feel the same way. How every fibre of my heart and mind feel when I'm near him. I sound like a poet, all these words from my 'soul'. But they're true though. Every single one of them.

"Alright." I lock Megan's dorm room and begin to walk the halls. "Drive to New York and express your feelings."

Shouldn't be so hard.

I soon exit the building and make my way to my 2014 Chevy Silverado.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

I parked my car in my usually spot. I held the steering wheel as I stared at the school in front of me.

"He's in there. Waiting for you." I bite my lip and squeeze the wheel again.

I step out of the car and grin when I saw Julliard again. A month away has made me miss everything about New York. I'm home, and I'll stay. Whatever happens between Mr. DeChangey and I. I will stay.

Entering, the fresh lemon smell of Lysol brought relief to my nose. Philidelphia has a massive amount of smokers. Not a pleasant environment to study.

Looking around, I smile at Ashely as she walked around.

"Hey Ashley!" I smile, this time for real.

Looking up from her phone. Her eyes widening. "Are you okay? Last time I saw you, you went insane."