He is the School player

Miles's POV

Emerald is so beautiful and amazing, but does she not realise i'm the school player as people call me as i have a bad reputation for getting with so many guys and girls. I want to change but it has been proven difficult, i really hope she wont avoid me when she eventually finds out. 

Finally lunch break i can chill and get coffee. "Hey Em are you gonna be able to drive me to the local coffee shop as my car is in for repair, Zoe can come too." "Oh um yea sure but you owe me," Her smile is amazing. "okay i will get a coffee for you, Don't tell me but you would order a Large Vanilla and ginger latté?" "You know my coffee order?" i just smile and we walk to meet Zoe and Tristan. We all walk to her car, OMG she has a blue Porsche 911 my dream car. "I call shotgun," i say as i run to the front seat. We all just laugh, Emerald lets the others into the back and soon we are on our way.

We get to the coffee shop and i go in and get everyone's drinks.

Emerald's POV

"Thanks Miles," i say as he slowly walks to the coffee shop. "Umm Emerald we need to tell you something about Miles just so we can make sure you don't get hurt." I look at them confused "What do you mean Tris?" "He is the school player," "He goes through guys and girls like he does shirts." "Tris is right he does." I just look at them, how he is so nice. "Oh okay, i only see him as a friend so don't worry." Seconds later Miles comes out with our drinks. "Thanks Miles." we all say in unison. He just smiles and gets in, I can't stop thinking about what Tris and Zoe told me about him. I wish i could do something to help but i can't its his choice not mine.

Finally the bell rings for the end of the day. I walk to my car and Miles is waiting there for me, Am i going to be his next victim. "Hey Em sorry i wasn't in last lesson i had to see the school counsellor." He walks over to me and hugs me. "Get in the car Miles I'm driving us home. You can come over later if you want to hang out i can order pizza, parents had to go back to England to sort stuff out and get the rest of our stuff they are gone for the next two weeks." "Sure, will be nice to get out of that house for a few hours." He fake smiles and i can tell but i don't want to question it. We finally get back to our houses, I drop him at his gates and drive into my driveway.

An hour later I'm laying on my couch watching YouTube on my laptop when there is a Knock at my patio door. I walk over to it and see Miles there with a black eye and tears running down his face. Oh fuck no, what happened? Why does he not like being at home? Why is he the player, did something happen to make him like that? So many questions run through my head as i open the door. I pull him into a hug he nestles his head into my hair and continues to cry. I realise he has a bag with him. "Miles what happened?" I say as i pull away and close the door. "M-m-my D-d-dad." He says as we walk to my room. We walk in and sit down. "What did he do to you? Is this why you don't like being at home?" I look into his tear filled eyes. "He abuses me because i'm bisexual and yes that's why." I pull him into a hug and he stops crying. "Em c-can i stay here tonight please i can't go back tonight?" I smile "sure i don't see why not. Why are you the school player you are such a nice person, Is it because of your dad?" He sits up and nods "So you know, i'm sorry, i want to change but i can't. I have tried." "I wish i could do something to help." We finally decide to change topic and talk about ourselves and order pizza. We then put on a movie and eat the pizza. Once the pizza and first movie was done we put another movie on. It was a horror, my worst type of films. I remember watching half of it shaking then Miles pulls me into a hug and we continue watching, After a while i fall asleep still cuddled up to him.

Miles's POV

I think she is asleep so i just lay there and stroke her hair. She is so nice to me. Maybe i can change, maybe i don't have to be the player. So many thoughts run through my head till i two fall asleep still with Emerald cuddled up to me. This feels right.