Niall chest didnt fit as well as Harry's did. I just wanted to be with him, obviously I appericated Niall but I wanted Harry. We passed a class to which Niall stopped infront of and whistiled and the next thing I know Liam was walking out swiftly trying to aviod the teacher. He looked at me with worried eyes and Niall whispered something to him along the lines of.

"Not a clue...... test.....nose bleed.......Harry" 

 My eyes shot up to Niall as Harry's name was metioned, I wanted to see him. 

I was passed over to a cuddlerly Liam and Niall looked like he was reaching for his phone but I couldnt hear anything because I was brought into the toliets as I contiuned to cry. 

Liam left me on the floor for a spilt second as he rushed into the stall to get some toilet paper one he has gotten it he ran over and sat on the floor with me, as he lifted my chin up and examied my nose then he placed my hand on the tissue and he gently pressed it to my nose. Their was a random cup and Liam filled it with water as he held it he gestured it to my face before saying.

"Can I?" I nodded back I needed to be woken up.

The next thing I knew my face was covered in cold water and being dabbed by Liam. I started to breathe a bit more and stopped crying. Liam had brought me down to the toliet floor and we were both laying flat on the ground I felt more relaxed.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah I know its pathetic i'm just not very good with test and suprises I had no idea we had an exam and it was just a lot to cope with and I panicked I'm so stupid" I ranted before I carried on he put his hands over his mouth to shut me up. 

"As long as you are okay, do you have panick attacks alot?" He asked.

"I've never had a panick attack, was that one?" I asked intriged 

" I assume so" Before Liam could continue Niall walked in turning both of our attention to him. He smiled down at us as I was obvoiously more settled and we just looked funny lying down on the floor. He came and joined us lying beside me.

"Right Lou. I've rang Harry but he is in Isolation today for some reason I dont know of but as we speak he is trying to get out, knowing Harry he probably will" Niall smiled . 

"Why is he in Isolation?" I asked, Harry always got himself in trouble and ruined things. 

"Not a clue. I dont think its that serious though because usaully when Harry gets in trouble he gets sent home" Oh no.

Before I process any more thoughts to door burst open and I saw Harry with a black eye looking very worried he looked at me for a minute before jumping over the boys and bringing me into his arms. I instantly started crying again because he was being so conforting and I dont deserve it. 

"Babe Niall told me what happened its ok, your safe now, shh you're safe here with me, with us no one will hurt you" He moved his head up and brought my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead gently moving down to my lips and then we started kissing softly. I heard the door close and I looked to see the boys walking out. 

It was just me and Harry. 

" What happened to you?" I asked brushing the pad of my thumb under his bruised eye. 

"It doesn't matter right now babe, all that matters is you" He hummed.

HARRYS POV EAIRLER 

I had just dropped Louisa off to her Science lesson and I was walking to my maths class before I over heard some voices. 

I stopped and listened. 

"Have you seen that Louisa girl?.....fuck man, the things I would do to her" One said.

"Yes man same but I've heard she is with Harry Styles the year 13" 

"Ugh no doubt he has all his fucking friends guarding her" 

"Imagine the sex they have it must be crazy, I swear he is always high" 

"I heard ocasionally now. I wouldnt mind fucking her" 

I had heard enough I stormed in there and pressed my chest up to the boys chest.

"What did you fucking say?" I boomed.

"N-nothing" One of them stuttered.

"Oh you cant fucking say it now can you? Can you?" I raised my voice as my heard pulse went quicker so did the pressure comming from my fist onto this pricks jaw. 

One punch is all the prick got in before we were spilt up. As I felt a teacher dragging me away I screamed loudly through the hallways for as long as I could still see him.

"I'll fucking kill you watch! Dont ever talk about her again you fucker!" I roared.

As I was thrown into Isolation Lou was all I could think about. 

LOUISA POV NORMAL TIME

I was now in Harrys car on the way to his we skipped the rest of school which I was really happy about.

"Why are we going to yours?" I asked Harry quietly

"I need to get some clothes and shit" He kept his eyes darted to the road. 

"Oh ok" I repiled

As we pulled up to Harry's apartment complex he turned to me. 

"Are you comming in?" 

"How long will you be?" 

"15 Minutes" He answered me.

"No i'll just stay here, i'm kind of tired."

"Ok" Harry said and turned on his heels and walked away

I dont understand he is being really blunt to me. I pull my phone out plug my earphones in and go on 8tracks and continue listening to the mix I was listening to last night called Hopeless Romantics and Realists 

I close my eyes and begin to drift off slowly. 

Next time I wake up I am on my sofa covered in a blanket I yawn quietly stretch and properly open my eyes to see my legs slung over Harry as he scrolls through he phone, he notices me quickly enough.

"Are you still tired?" He smiles weakly. 

"I didnt think I was tired before, but no" I reply

"Good because its Friday night, every month we all get toghether in this warehouse and just chill you know" He states.

"Was that an invite or?" I ask.

"Yes Lou that was your offical invitation to come" He rolls his eyes playfully. 

"Oh cool, so what are you going to do? Like what should I bring?"

" Well its kind of like drugs and beer but its just us" 

SORRY FOR THE 3 WEEK WAIT IVE BEEN AWAY A LOT THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF RUSHED I HOPE YOU DONT HATE IT LOL